Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

lortondm

Old April 7th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Now I see. Duh moment on my part. I was hoping that I could get Incarnum stuff into Pathfinder for Hero Lab. (Is there a way to do that?)

But yes, loading d20 as the game system (instead of Pathfinder), I can now see the added in material from the Community Created 3.5 pack.
lortondm is offline   #831 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old April 7th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Thanks Sendric! I wasn't loading the d20 game system, just Pathfinder. (Is there a way to get 3.5 adaptations of d20 material into Pathfinder?)

Now that I load the right game system, I can see the Community 3.5 pack material in there.
lortondm is offline   #832 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 7th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lortondm View Post
Thanks Sendric! I wasn't loading the d20 game system, just Pathfinder. (Is there a way to get 3.5 adaptations of d20 material into Pathfinder?)
Simple answer is no. You can't not load d20 .user file into Pathfinder. They are totally different games which matters big time for scripting.

You can use the d20 files as a starting point and rebuild the class in Pathfinder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #833 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old April 7th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Thanks, that's what I thought.
lortondm is offline   #834 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old April 8th, 2018, 09:19 AM
I would like to request arms and armor book to be added please
Spyderbane is offline   #835 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old April 9th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
I would like to request arms and armor book to be added please
The WotC d20 3.0 "Arms and Equipment Guide" has already been added to the community pack.
..or are you referring to the Bastion Press 3.5 "Arms & Armor" or the 3.0 Supplement by Greg Dent "Arms & Armor". In both cases, that will require someone who has the book and the time to do a lot of data entry. While it is possible, its not likely to be something that could (or would) be done in the near future.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #836 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old April 11th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Yeah, inputting stuff requires someone to have the book or a PDF of it, as well as the time as it takes a while. I'm working on the Eberron campaign setting in my free time and it's taking a while as I don't have much free time
Illyahr is offline   #837 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 13th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Release 1.23 - April 13th, 2018

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.0 - Oriental Adventures: Updated Shugenja schools to bootstrap updated spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Updated Spellthief spell selection so that it is no longer necessary to tag spells for the class. It will now automatically incorporate all appropriate spells that use the new format. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Improved how to add the Luck Domain and spells to Temple Raider of Olidamarra PrC. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Updated Shugenja schools to bootstrap updated spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Mage: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. Note: Some spells had their name changed to meet standards set by the Spell Compendium. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Compendium: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Compendium: Updated eval rules for Bloodline feats to search for updated spells. Error messages will additionally now indicate which spell needs to be added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Minatures Handbook: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Added two adjustments: "Iterative Attacks (All) & Iterative Attacks (Chosen)" which allow users to add or remove additional attacks for all non-natural weapons or a single chosen weapon. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of Stone: Updated spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Wild: Updated cleric domain and spells to meet new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign Setting: Updated Shugenja schools to bootstrap updated spells. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Stalker of Kharash now adds its class level to ranger for spellcasting if the character has levels in Ranger. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Hollyphant now gets correct natural attacks and damage when changing form. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Compendium: Plant Bloodline now allows the selection of any spontaneous casting class. Previously, this was not allowing users to select classes like Warmage. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Removed Helper.Obsolete tag from Appraising Touch, Antidragon Aura, and Greater Mage Armor. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Unearthed Arcana: Martial Wizard variant class now properly provides bonus feat at 1st level. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Weapon Specialization, Greater Weapon Specialization, and Greater Weapon Focus now properly apply their benefits when chosen weapon is assigned with the "Target.?" tag -- for real this time. (Sendric)
  • FR - Unapproachable East: Blightbringer Cleric Domain now adds Control Plants instead of Command Plants. The names of these spells were swapped in 3.5 from 3.0. (Sendric)
  • Greyhawk - Greyhawk Gazeteer: Updated domains from Spell Compendium now included as allowed domains. (Sendric)
  • Greyhawk - LGC Greyhawk Deities: Updated domains from Spell Compendium now included as allowed domains. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Evangelist and Holy Liberator PrCs added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: Quick Fingers and Penetrating Strike variant Rogue classes added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of Stone: Shadowcraft Mage PrC added. (Sendric)
  • FR - Champions of Ruin: Night Mask Deathbringer PrC added. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Dragon Magazine: Added many feats and flaws. (Illyahr)

New Files Added
  • 3.0 - Masters of the Wild: Includes PrCs [Deepwood Sniper, Verdant Lord] and feats [Create Infusion, Plant Control, Plant Defiance] (Sendric)

Known Issues
  • 3.0 - Oriental Adventures: Weapon Master not fully implemented.
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Skylord has a new companion type based on the companion being a flying mount. Details are under the class feature "Call Flying Mount"
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: Arcane Dilletante abilities not listed as spell-like abilities.
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: Arcane Dilletante abilities allowing for the same spell to be selected more than once.
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual:Elemental saving throw progression is incorrect.
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Dragon Domain class special no longer adds Dragon domain spells to non-cleric casters.
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Bloodclaw Master - Claws of the Beast allows you to use your full Strength bonus with off-hand attacks when using two Tiger Claw weapons or daggers.
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Shadowcaster caster level not increasing when other classes select it as their class to increase.
  • Custom - SRD Domains: Favored Weapon Focus needs to handle multiple favored weapons.
  • Greyhawk - Greyhawk Gazeteer: Does not include Raxivort.
Sendric is offline   #838 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 13th, 2018, 09:10 AM
As always, please let me know if you see any issues.

Also, as a reminder for those who don't want the extra clutter, you *can* safely delete the 'Custom - Obsolete Spells' user file. This file stores all of the old spells that may be found in older portfolios, so keep in mind deleting this file will remove those spells from those portfolios.

Last edited by Sendric; April 13th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.
Sendric is offline   #839 Reply With Quote
MasterDwarf

Old May 4th, 2018, 06:37 AM
I'm trying to build a Tash - Monk/Psi-Warr class...and I can't seem to find the Monastic Training from the Ebberon Campaign Setting or the follow up, SoS. Can you please tell me if I haven't selected something? I have all the appropriate sources checked.
MasterDwarf is offline   #840 Reply With Quote