Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old July 9th, 2022, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
The Drow Long Dagger is its own exotic weapon but is treated as a shortsword with the feat. However, things like Weapon Focus that search for "IsWeapon.wShortswd" don't identify it as such because they usually happen at post levels, before the tags are applied.
Ok, I'm not seeing this problem. The script to add those tags is running at First/100 so moving it up to Pre-Levels doesn't seem necessary. If you are still seeing this problem then we need to figure out what else is going on that could be causing an issue.
Sendric is offline   #1111 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 9th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Ok, I'm not seeing this problem. The script to add those tags is running at First/100 so moving it up to Pre-Levels doesn't seem necessary. If you are still seeing this problem then we need to figure out what else is going on that could be causing an issue.
*facepalm* I was thinking something else.

Things running at First/100 don't register when referencing other things. The earliest I've seen something run properly, other than setting the Value of itself, is First/500

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1112 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 9th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
*facepalm* I was thinking something else.

Things running at First/100 don't register when referencing other things. The earliest I've seen something run properly, other than setting the Value of itself, is First/500
Yes, it's probably earlier than it needs to be, and could mess things up if bootstrapped to something else with a conditional. At this point, though, it works and I don't see any real need to change it.
Sendric is offline   #1113 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 9th, 2022, 06:57 PM
So I accidentally left a test class in Fortunes and Winds. The class "a" is a test thing and needs to be deleted

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1114 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old July 22nd, 2022, 12:10 PM
Sublime Chord's Song of Arcane Power from the Complete Arcane has the wrong short description. It currently says "Break Enchantment on a single target within 30 feet." This ability allows the next spell they cast to gain a bonus to their caster level based on the result of the perform check
Spyderbane is offline   #1115 Reply With Quote
Trion

Old July 29th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Hi !
I have a Druid 5, Planar Shapherd 2 character, however my animal companion only has 2 bonus HD according to Hero Lab.
Shouldn't it be 4, as the PlS level stacks with the Drd level for the purpose of the Animal Companion ?

EDIT : just made a test, if I change my PlS levels for Drd levels, I get the bonus HD for the animal companion. Could there be somehting wrong in the script that adds PlS levels to Drd levels ?

Last edited by Trion; July 29th, 2022 at 03:13 PM.
Trion is offline   #1116 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 30th, 2022, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trion View Post
Hi !
I have a Druid 5, Planar Shapherd 2 character, however my animal companion only has 2 bonus HD according to Hero Lab.
Shouldn't it be 4, as the PlS level stacks with the Drd level for the purpose of the Animal Companion ?

EDIT : just made a test, if I change my PlS levels for Drd levels, I get the bonus HD for the animal companion. Could there be somehting wrong in the script that adds PlS levels to Drd levels ?
Yup. Change the second line to the following:

Code:
bonus = hero.tagcount[Classes.PlanShep]
Sendric is offline   #1117 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old August 8th, 2022, 01:52 PM
I noticed that Paladin's Divine Grace is stacking Crusader's Indomitable Soul (Tomb of Battle)

Code:
Indomitable Soul (Ex): Beginning at 2nd level, you draw upon the power of your unwavering faith to steel yourself against the enemies you face. Your personality, energy, and dedication to your faith make it possible for you to shrug off attacks that target your willpower.

You add your Charisma bonus (if any) as a bonus on Will saves. This bonus does not stack with that from a paladin's divine grace ability.
Spyderbane is offline   #1118 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old August 15th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
I noticed that Paladin's Divine Grace is stacking Crusader's Indomitable Soul (Tomb of Battle)

Code:
Indomitable Soul (Ex): Beginning at 2nd level, you draw upon the power of your unwavering faith to steel yourself against the enemies you face. Your personality, energy, and dedication to your faith make it possible for you to shrug off attacks that target your willpower.

You add your Charisma bonus (if any) as a bonus on Will saves. This bonus does not stack with that from a paladin's divine grace ability.
On it. I've made a couple adjustments that I missed in the file anyway

Illyahr is offline   #1119 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old August 16th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Hey Sendric, can you look at the Discipline Weapon Focus ability for the Swordsage (Tome of Battle)? I got it to apply Broadcast.WepFocus to each of the discipline weapons but when I tried to assign WepFocus.eachweapon to the hero it kept giving an invalid tag error

Illyahr is offline   #1120 Reply With Quote