Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

Klade2112

Old July 28th, 2021, 06:30 AM
Is there anywhere that can help keep track of Spirits and summoning spirits in the same way vehicles are created and used as a "character" on the stage? Am I missing something or does it just not exist and fall to the GM to put in the placeholder when a Mage summons a spirit?

A quick spirit generator would be a fantastic add
Klade2112 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 29th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Spirits can be added on the Play tab, in the Minions section, which is on the left-hand side, the next thing down from the Attributes.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 29th, 2021, 11:35 AM
If the Minion section isn't showing up, buy a vehicle for free. It will add the section. you can then add a spirit and then sell the vehicle back for free. At least, that's how I used to have to do it. I've not played a spirit user in a while so I don't know if it's been fixed yet.
asvaldson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 29th, 2021, 11:42 AM
Apparently, this bug does exist, but I don't see any bug reports about that. I've added this to our to-do list, and Klade2112, sorry for not realizing this was a bug report, and asvaldson, thanks for the work-around.

Last edited by Mathias; July 29th, 2021 at 11:45 AM.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 30th, 2021, 08:52 AM
I'm so sorry Mathias! I thought I submitted that when I found it last year. I've submitted so many bugs since SR6 and PF1 online came out I can't remember what all I've done lol.
asvaldson is offline   #5 Reply With Quote