Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Azhrei

Old August 4th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Hm, good point, thanks!

I hadn't considered that the tier system could prevent you from playing. GMS are allowed to break the tier rules in small or moderate cases, but if you leveled up too much beyond the tier for a module you wouldn't be allowed to play it.

Thanks for posting.
Azhrei is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old August 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Hm, good point, thanks!

I hadn't considered that the tier system could prevent you from playing. GMS are allowed to break the tier rules in small or moderate cases, but if you leveled up too much beyond the tier for a module you wouldn't be allowed to play it.

Thanks for posting.
GMs are forbidden from violating tier requirements (That is a hard rule). sub-tiers (Based off APL) follow specific rules depending on scenario season.
Minous is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old August 5th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I guess that's what I meant. I know they can allow a single PC who is one level too high to play in a lower tier module if the average party level isn't too high. Or something like that.

I clearly don't know the PFS rules well enough so I'll just shut up now.
Azhrei is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old August 5th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Yeah, I guess that's what I meant. I know they can allow a single PC who is one level too high to play in a lower tier module if the average party level isn't too high. Or something like that.

I clearly don't know the PFS rules well enough so I'll just shut up now.
If you are playing a tier 3-7 a level 2 or 8 cannot under any circumstances play in it. If your local group is deviating from the rules it should be brought up to them.
Minous is offline   #14 Reply With Quote