Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Avaret

Old December 30th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Not sure if anyone already asked this but is there a setting you have to use in order to have hero labs open multiple times on the same computer? I used to be able to open it multiple times so I could look over multiple portfolios at the same time, but I seemed to have lost that ability. Now, when I attempt it nothing happens and it will only have just the one instance of hero lab open. Oddly enough my wife has lost this ability on her computer as well, however my friend who also has hero labs as recently as last night is able to open multiple portfolios without issue. Am I doing something wrong here, or is my friends version just broken and mine is operating as intended?
Avaret is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2012, 08:41 AM
As long as you have an active Hero Lab license, you should be able to run multiple copies. Go to the Tools menu, Diagnostics submenu, and look at the "Enable debug tracing" option -is it enabled? If so, disable it, then quit Hero Lab and try starting multiple copies. Does that help?
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Avaret

Old January 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM
That did it thank you so much!
Avaret is offline   #3 Reply With Quote