Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Darius Darksoul

Old July 12th, 2021, 09:20 PM
I am trying to add Major Hexes and Grand Hexes to a new class Witcher.
I can get the Major Hex and grand hex with the correct number of Major Hexes or Grand Hexes under the Witcher tab but when I select the Major or Grand Hex tab I get nothing to select from. I have made new tags for Major hex and Grand hex but I think I must have done something wrong when I made the tags
Darius Darksoul is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Darius Darksoul

Old July 12th, 2021, 10:21 PM
I got the Problem of the Major and grand Hex not showing solved but I have run into a ne problem when I use the Field reqLevWit 20 It shows the hex greyed out as Witcher is not a witch and when I use the field reqLevWer [Wer is the class abbreviation for witcher] I get the error

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: PFRPG_Witcher.user (line 357) - Thing 'cEternalSlumber' - Field 'reqLevWer' referenced but not defined
Darius Darksoul is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Darius Darksoul

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:27 PM
I got the Problem of the Major and grand Hex not showing solved but I have run into a ne problem when I use the Field reqLevWit 20 It shows the hex greyed out as Witcher is not a witch and when I use the field reqLevWer [Wer is the class abbreviation for witcher] I get the error

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: PFRPG_Witcher.user (line 357) - Thing 'cEternalSlumber' - Field 'reqLevWer' referenced but not defined
Darius Darksoul is offline   #3 Reply With Quote