Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

goodkinghadrian

Old April 1st, 2021, 11:50 AM
I've been a Herolab Online user roughly since it launched with Starfinder, and I have consistently been irritated by how hard it is to find the Herolab store when I want to buy something. Even after a few years of using the product, have to hunt around every darn time to figure out how to buy something. After wandering randomly through settings to find what I want, I will eventually click into my account settings, then click through to lonewolfdevel.com and go to Shop Herolab, where I can actually exchange money for the product I want.

For some unfathomable reason, you have three domains for one product: wolflair.com (the page is useful only for new customers, but I remember it because the forums use the domain), lonewolfdevel.com (the one I want, apparently) and herolab.online (where the actual product is accessed).

If you want three separate domains, that's fine, but at least link the things together in a way other than an image in the corner with no explanation. Put a Shop Herolab Online link in Herolab Online. It should be in the settings wheel in the upper-right corner. Just click the wheel, click Herolab Store, and be directed to the store. It would also be nice to have a link for current customers on the front page of wolflair.com.
goodkinghadrian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old April 1st, 2021, 02:39 PM
+1
Agreed.
flyteach is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old April 2nd, 2021, 07:18 AM
+1, the whole website situation is nuts. don't make it hard for people to give you money! seems like it should be obvious.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
goodkinghadrian

Old September 5th, 2021, 04:37 AM
I'm bumping this because for some baffling reason it is still hard to give money to Herolab.
goodkinghadrian is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old September 5th, 2021, 12:31 PM
Agreed and i have quit giving them money at this point. The store is a pain. The lack of Starfinder AP content and the nearly absent information coming from there.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old September 21st, 2021, 11:45 AM
Have to say I agree with this 1000%. It's very frustrating trying to remember the correct steps to find the store.

HLO and HLC
32 GB iPad 5th Generation
evdjj3j is offline   #6 Reply With Quote