Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2020, 01:02 PM
New Features
  • GMs can now create lightweight Stand-In PCs to control on behalf of players who do not use Hero Lab Online.

Client Improvements, and Changes
  • Introducing PCs into campaign from a personal folder now includes the option to copy into the campaign in addition to move
  • Adds an info/help button to the Stage view, explaining many concepts and options
  • Adds an info/help button to the Stage Action menu for GMs, describing what each action does and how it works
  • Changes the 1st stage character tab icon to not be the same as the new Info/Help icon
  • Moves the ability to modify initiative of characters on stage when in Tactical mode out of the Initiative mode toggle dice button in the upper right of the stage. Its new home is in the quick edit popover when clicking near the character portrait, along with the existing ability to edit HP and allegiance
  • Adds label headings to the stage character quick edit popover for Initiative, Vitals, and Allegiance
  • The GM-Controlled PCs block is now expanded by default
  • PF2 - Moved the divine intercession table to be under temporary adjustments, rather than its own sub-header

Bug Fixes
  • SF - Characters on stage would not reflect changes to effects (e.g. conditions, combat states, etc) until the browser was refreshed. They should now update in real-time like the other games.
Joe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old January 31st, 2020, 04:09 PM
One inconsistency to note with the right-hand stage pane when in a scene: When you click on the Play tab for a character, the right-hand pane is stuck at compact width, while when you click on any other tab, it pops out to full width with HP/AC/save summaries. (Perception should probably be on there too...)

Also, for stand-ins, the AC editor on the Stand-In tab should really just be the flat bonus, but the total it supplies is actually (bonus + level).
Roadie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gnomatsu

Old February 1st, 2020, 11:52 AM
Stand-ins are fantastic. Now I can give this a good blast next session. Thanks.

I hadnt expected stand-ins originally but they are a great idea. It means some of my players can join the HLO campaign, but I can still have a placeholder for the die hard pen and paper players.
gnomatsu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote