Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion

Notices

gloranphile

Old March 15th, 2014, 03:52 PM
I just finished syncing RW with my desktop, closed the tool down and started it up on my laptop. Unfortunately, it appears I'm having an issue when syncing to the laptop via the server. It fails every time, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall on my laptop.

This hasn't resolved my issue, and syncing all gives me a "Sync all failed due to a communications error". Syncing just my active Realm gives me a "Sync failed due to a communications fault." I'm definitely connected to the net, as I'm writing this as the errors occur.
gloranphile is offline   #1
weogarth

Old March 16th, 2014, 06:53 AM
If you haven't already, submit a bug report for this kind of thing. That way it's in their issue tracking system.

http://www.wolflair.com/root/bugrepo...ct=realm_works
weogarth is offline   #2
gloranphile

Old March 16th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I somehow managed to get this working last night. Here's what I did:

1. Did a backup of my realm from my desktop and used this backup as the master.realm file on my laptop.

2. Opened, logged in and then synced with no issues.

I'm not sure if my laptop's master.realm file was corrupted or there was a hiccup in the syncing, but it works now!

EDIT: Yeah, I meant to add this to the bug forum, but was in a rush last night. I'll send it their way.
gloranphile is offline   #3