Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

EdSteiner

Old January 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
January 2013 New Year Update:
First off, let me wish a Very Happy New Year to system users. UltraPrime has uploaded a new version of the WF8 dataset. However it may still have (errata and bug fixes, and FAQ errata) to be corrected. My name is EdSteiner and I have asked him to allow me to Admin the dataset until such time has he is ready to return to duty. Please locate and download this file set and report bugs or other fixes in the appropriate army sub-section. As a player, I play the Indy Dogs of War list and maintain the Chaos Dwarf dataset. I have been coding in Army builder both AB 2.0 and AB 3.3 for many years. My thoughts are for a upload cycle of monthly, however with a mid-January update hopefully correcting nagging issues as I know it is so to be time gearing up for tournament season (Adepticon, and so forth). To the other army dataset file maintainers drop me a line via PM on your own status on coding and so forth.

Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.

If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from http://dl.dropbox.com/u/95015247/WFB2.50.ab

Last edited by EdSteiner; January 2nd, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
EdSteiner is offline   #1
Rychek

Old January 6th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the update. But, more importantly, thanks for stepping in and lending a hand where some of us cannot (lack of knowledge, for example)!

Last edited by Rychek; January 6th, 2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: clarification
Rychek is offline   #2
Closed Thread