Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

marroon69

Old February 11th, 2023, 01:53 PM
Is there any plan to actually make better connections with the Foundry VTT? There is a community supported module....that works pretty well but struggles with a few things, feats for one, sometimes equipment does not come across, updates, things like that. It would be great if we could get a supported importer.with connectivity to keep things up to date both ways. Personally I would pay for a premium module if it was supported and it worked well. With all the poeple playing on Foundry now it make sense to work closer with the PF2 Foundry team moving forward. Just wondering if there are any plans
marroon69 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 15th, 2023, 09:54 PM
As someone who plays in Foundry for two games, I hear you. I can't really give any extensive answer here, as there really isn't one currently, but I'll give the quick one I can for the moment since the state of foundry import actually was discussed briefly a week or so ago. There's not any current plans to build an importer on our side, that'd be something on their end (or a user module as the case may be, API import is not my forte). It has come to attention though that yeah, there's a number of things that don't really work currently that may need attention on our end, so examining the data we send is floating among the upcoming projects to discuss priorities for once Treasure Vault stops kicking our butts.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote