Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Groth

Old January 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I emailed them 3 days ago about an issue and have not heard back. I can not log into license management now because it has been locked. I have spent $100 on HL and add on packages and I would like a little better support than this. Thanks for any help.
Groth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Hi.

We answer our support e-mails within two to three business days. What sometimes happens is that the responses get swept up by a spam filter, so that could be happening in your case.

I've looked through our database of submissions, and I believe I have found the e-mails you sent. You should have received responses to each today.

If you're still having issues, please contact me directly and we'll get them resolved. When you contact me, let me know what e-mail address you used or your license number so I know that I've found the correct e-mails from you in our system.

Thanks!
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote