• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

SR 5th ed. Better Than Bad

MarlyBlackwater

Hey y'all! New member here!

I apologize if this is covered in another thread, I was unable to find it. I was wondering if LWD had plans to include this book in a future bundle/update. I love the information enclosed in it, and think it would be a great addition to the character builder. Are there any plans at this point for the sourcebook to be included?

Thanks so much in advance!:)

I can't provide anything official, but if you read some of the other posts here, there is ongoing frustration about the lack of updates for Shadowrun. Nothing for Hero Lab Classic, and almost nothing for HLO.

The most frustrating part is that people paid for a data set that included promised content, and as soon as SR6 dropped, the HLC content went up in smoke with no response to questions about it.

Back