Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Boegs

Old May 15th, 2021, 11:48 AM
I'm using Hero Lab Classic for Pathfinder 1st edition ... I'm trying to find the data package for Elves of Golarion to add to my Hero Lab license.

I used to be able to find them easily in the old store ... but now I can't find how to locate this data package. I can find bundles of Player Companion packages, but I can't seem to find one that contains Elves of Golarion. In Hero Lab I can see Elves of Golarion listed (without a checkmark), so it seems the product has a package that contains it ... but I can't find it in the store.

Is it still possible to buy just the Elves of Golarion package, or do I need to buy a bundle that contains it? If so, where can I find it? And if it's only available as part of a bundle, where do I find that bundle?

Thanks (in advance)!
Boegs is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old May 15th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Looks like it's Player Companion Bundle #1. When you order it, you'll get a discount for any pieces of the bundle you already own.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Boegs

Old June 5th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info.

Is there a way for a folks to know this information, or do we need to post in the Forums every time we are looking for a new sourcebook?

For example, I'm considering Blood of Shadows but I don't know of a way to tell whether it's part of any of the Hero Lab packages either.
Boegs is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old June 5th, 2021, 09:04 PM
When you click on a Bundle, an info panel comes up with an option to "Show included packages...". Click on that. The resulting panel has the packages at the top and the books in the package at the bottom.

Parody is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Boegs

Old June 7th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Thanks ... I didn't realize I could scroll left and right on the books at the bottom, but I see it now.
Boegs is offline   #5 Reply With Quote