Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Noven

Old April 5th, 2017, 11:38 AM
ahh got it to work. Had to select a faction first (duh).
Noven is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old April 5th, 2017, 11:45 AM
It's working for me (Thanks Minous!)

@Noven, it wasn't apparent to me at first, but under the Vanities & Prestige awards (you have to have the Boons & Vanities checked from the community pack) you add the "Faction Journal Card". This adds a new "FJC S08" tab which then lists all the Goals & Rewards.

@Minous, I assume these are for tracking purposes only and doesn't actually add any of the abilities to In-Play or anything? (eg Miracle Works lets you lay on hands 1/adventure).

Also, is it possible to add up the "Goals" and only allow "Rewards" based on the goals? Some goals are worth 1 or 2 and there's no warning if you pick Rewards you can't normally pick.

Otherwise, awesome! It will be a "boon" to track these in HL now!

Edit: ninja'd!

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release

Last edited by Jamz; April 5th, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Jamz is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old April 5th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
It's working for me (Thanks Minous!)

@Noven, it wasn't apparent to me at first, but under the Vanities & Prestige awards (you have to have the Boons & Vanities checked from the community pack) you add the "Faction Journal Card". This adds a new "FJC S08" tab which then lists all the Goals & Rewards.

@Minous, I assume these are for tracking purposes only and doesn't actually add any of the abilities to In-Play or anything? (eg Miracle Works lets you lay on hands 1/adventure).

Also, is it possible to add up the "Goals" and only allow "Rewards" based on the goals? Some goals are worth 1 or 2 and there's no warning if you pick Rewards you can't normally pick.

Otherwise, awesome! It will be a "boon" to track these in HL now!
I havent been able to think of a good way to track the goal completion which is why that hasnt been implemented yet. Because Miracle Works relies on the number of goals completed, as do most of them (or they are free re-roll or something else general), However because Archivist is a simple +1 languages with no other conditions that boon does provide an additional language to learn
Minous is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
kildopan

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:16 AM
I was wondering if anyone could update / recreate this file for season 9 faction cards.
kildopan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old November 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
I'm working on that still
Minous is offline   #15 Reply With Quote