Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

jbearwillis

Old January 5th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Hi, I have a question about Ethnicity.

I have 3 Ethnicity for the Halfling race ( Elfling , Hairfoot, and Stoutling), I have then all working perfectly on what they give when you pick them. The different heights, weights, Stat bonuses, Racial Abilities, etc.

what I was wondering, 1) Is there a way to have the Elfling become Medium sized in every way instead of small through a script and not an adjustment. I did it through a template, but I would like to use a script in the Elfling ethnicity to accomplish this and to have all gear drop down boxes switch to medium instead of staying small and having to switch it to medium.

Through the template I made it turns the the Elfling into a medium creature with all the benefits and flaws of a medium creature but doesn't stitch the gear drop down windows from small to large. The Elfling can use all medium gear now and not small. I bootstrapped the template to the Elfling Ethnicity and it works.

Like I said is their a script to work with the Ethnicity to do it with out the template and also have the drop down gear menu's switch to medium? If so, what would it be. Like I said, I do not want to use adjustment to do this.
Thanks you for any help, it is very much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elfing Screen.jpg (258.4 KB, 2 views)
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 5th, 2016, 12:55 PM
The gear size defaults are set by the race when you select a new race. Once the race has been selected, there's not a good way to change those defaults. If your ethnicity has a different size, I'd implement it as a separate race - it differs enough from the base to qualify as a different race, not just an ethnicity.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 5th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Well I have every thing else working for it and, all I have to do is change the gear size to Medium from Small and the ethnicity can use the medium and not the small any way. So not that big a deal. Was just trying to make it flawless, LOL, but you can't always have your cake and it it to. oh well maybe some day we will be able to do it. Thanks for the reply.

If for some reason some one does find a way., please let me know.
jbearwillis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote