Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM
The first Beta release was incredibly valuable. We put our core ideas out to the team to find out whether we were on the right track with things or way off base. The good news is that we were largely on the right track. The feedback also included some great suggestions that we hadn't considered, so we've been hard at work to integrate many of those ideas. We'll be releasing the first major overhaul shortly, after which we should theoretically be on track to start the second (larger) Beta phase this summer.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The first Beta release was incredibly valuable. We put our core ideas out to the team to find out whether we were on the right track with things or way off base. The good news is that we were largely on the right track. The feedback also included some great suggestions that we hadn't considered, so we've been hard at work to integrate many of those ideas. We'll be releasing the first major overhaul shortly, after which we should theoretically be on track to start the second (larger) Beta phase this summer.
Thanks for the update. I sounds like things are rolling along.
Spence is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old October 6th, 2012, 07:43 AM
So, any news? End of year is close and as far as I know there has been no beta round 2 either...
MToscan is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old October 6th, 2012, 11:05 AM
So is there any news with meat? Pretty much everything (newsletter, website or forum) is is exactly the same as lats year.

There is a product called Realm Works that is being developed and it is REALLY COOL.

Beta Testers have seen it.

There will be a second beta test.

And that is all we know.

How about some tidbits of news that a GM can actually sink his teeth into and maybe a few screenshots from the beta?
Spence is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Invitations to Beta 2 went out this past week. The new version gets released to the Beta team this coming week. Once that's done, we'll be posting lots of info for general consumption on our website - around mid-month. More details will be found in the September newsletter, which can be viewed on our website if you aren't subscribed to receive it via email each month.

Sorry for being brief, but I gotta get back to working on documentation and videos for the Beta 2 release.
rob is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Unseelie

Old October 7th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Invitations to Beta 2 went out this past week. The new version gets released to the Beta team this coming week. Once that's done, we'll be posting lots of info for general consumption on our website - around mid-month. More details will be found in the September newsletter, which can be viewed on our website if you aren't subscribed to receive it via email each month.

Sorry for being brief, but I gotta get back to working on documentation and videos for the Beta 2 release.
I assume that existing datafiles will be compatible?
Unseelie is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 7th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Yep. David's been testing that logic heavily the past few days. All old databases will be converted to the new format.
rob is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
GAMERDUDE

Old October 7th, 2012, 06:10 PM
WOOOT!

Got my 2nd round Beta invite and a response accepting my paperwork (killed half a tree in paper printing it all out).

Bring it ON!
GAMERDUDE is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old October 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:

Thanks Rob,

Looking forward to the Sept Newsletter.

And I really do try to only poke for news every few months or so
Spence is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old November 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I second that: HELLO?
MToscan is offline   #20 Reply With Quote