Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

sonic2500

Old May 12th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Hello,

When I add "Theodore Brucker" his points do not show up in the Lord section on the points break down.

Also I can not find "Lietpold the Black", has her not been added yet?

Thanks, Adam.
sonic2500 is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
leapin lizard

Old May 28th, 2012, 06:28 AM
When giving a warrior priest on foot the armour of silvered steel his stat line gives him a 3+ armour save. It should read 2+, the AoSS gives a 2+ that cannot be improved.

Good Gaming,

LL
leapin lizard is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
aerethan

Old June 25th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Empire BSB's no longer have any restrictions on mundane gear, but the weapons still get blocked out if you take the BSB option.
aerethan is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
valdric

Old July 15th, 2012, 07:16 AM
This is a general magic item bug, but the Dragon Helm is supposed to give +1 armor save (like the Helm of the Skaven Slayer) as well as a 2+ ward save vs fire
valdric is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old July 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapin lizard View Post
When giving a warrior priest on foot the armour of silvered steel his stat line gives him a 3+ armour save. It should read 2+, the AoSS gives a 2+ that cannot be improved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerethan View Post
Empire BSB's no longer have any restrictions on mundane gear, but the weapons still get blocked out if you take the BSB option.
Above two fixed for next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdric View Post
This is a general magic item bug, but the Dragon Helm is supposed to give +1 armor save (like the Helm of the Skaven Slayer) as well as a 2+ ward save vs fire
Seems fine to me, but I possibly fixed this and didn't include in update...

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
VPWenis

Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:46 AM
Hey Guys -

I'm new to the forums and to ArmyBuilder (I'm a mac guy), and feverishly trying to catch up on forums and software. I am currently running WFB2.45

I'm trying to make my way through the entire Empire data file to make sure all special rules are printing appropriately. It looks like you guys have done an amazing job!

I appologize if this is posted previously or if I posted it in the wrong area, but the empire data file is missing a special rule for Luthor Huss in 8th edition codex, pg 60.

- Fiery Demagogue : ...Luthor Huss also knows the following Battle Prayer
- Unbending Righteousness : Luthor and unit gain Stubborn until start of next friendly magic phase
VPWenis is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old August 4th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPWenis View Post
Hey Guys -

I'm new to the forums and to ArmyBuilder (I'm a mac guy), and feverishly trying to catch up on forums and software. I am currently running WFB2.45

I'm trying to make my way through the entire Empire data file to make sure all special rules are printing appropriately. It looks like you guys have done an amazing job!

I appologize if this is posted previously or if I posted it in the wrong area, but the empire data file is missing a special rule for Luthor Huss in 8th edition codex, pg 60.

- Fiery Demagogue : ...Luthor Huss also knows the following Battle Prayer
- Unbending Righteousness : Luthor and unit gain Stubborn until start of next friendly magic phase
Fixed for next release.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
leapin lizard

Old August 4th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks much for the fixes UltraPrime.

LL

Good Gaming,

LL
leapin lizard is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
VPWenis

Old August 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM
thank you!
VPWenis is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Pitchfork

Old August 21st, 2012, 04:13 AM
Hi,
I noticed some things with a list I used recently

the arch lector on war alter is showing as having a 4+ ward which i think is only for the alter not the rider.

the demigryph knights default doesn't show strength as 4/6 and the unit champion has a different armour save and no weapon change out option from the rest of unit.

also the demigryphs movement doesn't show as 8/7 for the barding i think

Apart from that all good ! very happy
Pitchfork is offline   #40 Reply With Quote