Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old July 8th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Are you using the pathfinder RotRL Anniversary edition or the 3.5 original for your files Illyahr?
I'm using the 3.5 original. I don't have access to the anniversary edition that updates to Pathfinder rules.

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1171 Reply With Quote
Tarot Warrior

Old November 22nd, 2022, 07:29 AM
This is a fantastic dataset, thank you to all the contributors that made it possible!

Has all of the content from Unearthed Arcana been intergrated into the Dataset? I'm seeing that some of the options from the SRD is there, but the Generic Classes and some variant classes like the Savage Bard aren't showing up in my program.
Tarot Warrior is offline   #1172 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot Warrior View Post
This is a fantastic dataset, thank you to all the contributors that made it possible!

Has all of the content from Unearthed Arcana been intergrated into the Dataset? I'm seeing that some of the options from the SRD is there, but the Generic Classes and some variant classes like the Savage Bard aren't showing up in my program.
Probably not. Many of the sources included in the data set remain incomplete, though a few are finished. It's a lot of data, and not many people working on it still. If you want to know what is available from any given source, the best thing to do is open up the corresponding .user file in the editor to see what's there.
Sendric is offline   #1173 Reply With Quote
Tarot Warrior

Old November 22nd, 2022, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Probably not. Many of the sources included in the data set remain incomplete, though a few are finished. It's a lot of data, and not many people working on it still. If you want to know what is available from any given source, the best thing to do is open up the corresponding .user file in the editor to see what's there.
Thank you, I'll check the .user files out.
Tarot Warrior is offline   #1174 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:37 AM
Release 1.31 - October 23, 2023

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Put a cap on number of invocations cast by a Warlock of 12 (level 20). (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic Item Compendium: Updated functionaility, usability, and scripting for many items. Updated items work with Antimagic Field adjustment as necessary. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic Item Compendium: Runestaffs now display allowed spells as Spell-Like Abilities in the Spells tab. This makes it easier for players to use a spell slot and mark a charge as used. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: QoL updates. (Illyahr)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Added Antimagic Field adjustment. This will not work on all magic items, but does allow for magical properties on items to be suppressed as items are updated. Core armor item properties for various resistances now add resistance to character. Works with Antimagic Field adjustment. Cloaks of Resistance updated to work with Antimagic Field adjustment. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Removed special Dodge Pool and modified things that used it so they provide the bonus to AC directly. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Spell Like Abilities: Moved all sla specials based on spells to this file. Cleaned up tags and naming conventions as needed. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Bardic Music: Song of Arcane Power summary corrected. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Dragonfire Adept can now be selected when increasing magic levels, and doing so will increase the number of invocations correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Expanded Psionics Handbook: Fixed a timing issue in the Soulknife's Mind Blade ability so the mind blade weapon is properly bootstrapped. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook: Updated description for spell Shapechange to match errata. Updated references to spell id in various other files. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Crusader's Indomitable Soul no longer stacks with Divine Grace. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Unearthed Arcana: Wilderness Rogue was popping an error due to some NotClassSk tags [unknown cause]. Updated with script to work around this. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Wand of Invisibility now shows description of correct spell. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Bug Fixes: Search now shows all synergy text. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Faiths of Eberron: Planar Shepherd now correctly adds levels to Druid levels for purposes of Animal Companion advancement. (Sendric)
  • Various: Adjusted linkage for Ranger class variants to work with updated Ranger class. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • FR - Unapproachable East: Runescarred Berserker PrC added (Sendric)
  • Pathfinder - Core Rule Book: Completed. (Illyahr)
Sendric is offline   #1175 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old October 30th, 2023, 01:53 PM
I added some more Rogue Talents

Eerie Disappearance
Hidden Flight
Deadly Sneak
Powerful Sneak
Hunter’s Surprise
Redirect Attack
Devastating Sneak
Offensive Defense
Snap Shot
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pathfinder - Core Rule Book.zip (108.7 KB, 4 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #1176 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 30th, 2023, 10:15 PM
Never-mind... didn't check what forum I'm in.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; October 30th, 2023 at 10:20 PM.
Dami is offline   #1177 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane

Old November 4th, 2023, 11:42 AM
More stuff added:
Rogue Talents:
Tactical Master
Assault Leader
Superior Sniper
Stealthy Sniper
Master Sniper
False Attacker
Vengeful

Feat
Expert Sniper
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pathfinder - Core Rule Book.zip (110.0 KB, 0 views)
Spyderbane is offline   #1178 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old November 4th, 2023, 10:11 PM
In a moment of absolute stupidity, I forgot to backup the XPH file that I had completed. I had it all fixed...

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #1179 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 6th, 2023, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
In a moment of absolute stupidity, I forgot to backup the XPH file that I had completed. I had it all fixed...
Ah, crap. Sorry man.
Sendric is offline   #1180 Reply With Quote