Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Thrawn82

Old July 15th, 2021, 12:17 PM
I have noticed i am able to add creatures to the stage from the stage with a pre-made script, and i can add cast members to the stage from the cast member section.

Is it possible to add a monster or npc directly to the stage from the vault without first creating a script or navigating through the cast member section?
Thrawn82 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old July 15th, 2021, 02:50 PM
I know that I used that capability at one time, but it appears to have vanished in one of the updates. Kind of a pain when I'm dealing with someone with a summoning spell.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old July 19th, 2021, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
I know that I used that capability at one time, but it appears to have vanished in one of the updates. Kind of a pain when I'm dealing with someone with a summoning spell.
Yea i felt like i had done that at some pointy as well, but I went to do it at our last game a couple weeks ago and couldn't find it. I was hoping it had just moved.
Thrawn82 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Toss us a bug report if you haven't already. I'm not sure whose area this one falls under, so even more than normal that'll let us get it to the appropriate team to look into. Or Ryan might just be familiar with it already.
Daniel V is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old July 27th, 2021, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Toss us a bug report if you haven't already. I'm not sure whose area this one falls under, so even more than normal that'll let us get it to the appropriate team to look into. Or Ryan might just be familiar with it already.
I'll do that now. I wasn't sure if I was misremembering and this just wasn't a something possible to do, or if it had moved rather than something breaking/missing.
Thrawn82 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote