Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

osopolare

Old November 15th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Oh my god. Thank you.

Hero Lab is usable again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Aardvark View Post
I experienced the bug where things got incredibly slow and I have found a workaround.

If you go to /Applications and right-click on Hero Lab, you'll have an option to "Get Info", click on that, you'll then have an checkbox labelled "Open in Low Resolution Mode", check that.

The application won't look as sharp, but you won't be stuck waiting for many seconds each time you click or scroll.
osopolare is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old November 16th, 2020, 07:08 AM
+1

It also seems to have fixed the display bug when scrolling the Wizard tab in my portfolio. (It used to draw the contents of the panel outside of the proper area, meaning that the clipping area wasn't set correctly.)
Azhrei is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
vishae

Old October 10th, 2022, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Aardvark View Post
I experienced the bug where things got incredibly slow and I have found a workaround.

If you go to /Applications and right-click on Hero Lab, you'll have an option to "Get Info", click on that, you'll then have an checkbox labelled "Open in Low Resolution Mode", check that.

The application won't look as sharp, but you won't be stuck waiting for many seconds each time you click or scroll.
Is this workaround still valid? I can't seem to find the "Open in Low Resolution Mode" checkbox.
vishae is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 10th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishae View Post
Is this workaround still valid? I can't seem to find the "Open in Low Resolution Mode" checkbox.
Apple removed that option in MacOS 12 (Monterey). This Reddit thread describes two workarounds that may still work for you.

Parody is offline   #24 Reply With Quote