Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Fiordhraoi

Old February 16th, 2021, 09:36 AM
I'm fine with Lone Wolf consolidating things into bigger packages in the new store/purchasing format, but I absolutely cannot stand how difficult it is to find a particular item.

For example, I have a character who wants to use something out of Heroes of the Streets. So I figure I'll go and purchase that. I can't get it individually, so I start looking at the bundles.

Each bundle has a half dozen to a dozen packages in it. Each package has 3-5 separate books, and they're not even listed on a separate line each, it's just a sentence that says "This contains X and Y and Z."

That means that in order to find Heroes of the Streets, I had to click on each of the bundles, eventually realize that the "player bundles" are the ones most likely to have what I need, open up all three of those, click on each package individually to read what books it contains. Finally, after missing Heroes of the Streets twice due to the lack of formatting, I finally spotted it. It took me 15 minutes to locate the thing I wanted to purchase and do so.

I seriously, seriously suggest that this issue be fixed. Please don't make it difficult for me to give you money, really.
Fiordhraoi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 16th, 2021, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiordhraoi View Post
Please don't make it difficult for me to give you money, really.
Definitely.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 25th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Okay, I'm getting nowhere, just going around in circles on LW store pages.
Anyone - How do I buy (or browse) more PF1 packages, books, modules, or anything now?
I made up a LW account, got all my details in there and linked my Classic account to it. Still can't find anything that I can purchase apart from "+1 Device code".

EDIT: Don't worry, found it... have to click on "Hybrid" not Classic!
New question: When it says "Includes content from X, Y, Z... etc" does that mean it has everything from each those books?

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; February 25th, 2021 at 10:31 PM.
Dami is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old February 26th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
New question: When it says "Includes content from X, Y, Z... etc" does that mean it has everything from each those books?
Yes. (Well, everything that's implemented in Hero Lab.)

Parody is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 26th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Yes. (Well, everything that's implemented in Hero Lab.)
Good news! Thanks.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #5 Reply With Quote