Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

gilvagor

Old December 26th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Downloads have been disabled. You can read all about http://support.wolflair.com/index.ph...ewtopic&t=8330
gilvagor is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
geiger

Old December 30th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I am also looking, for the Warriors of Chaos file, can someone please email me the file or PM where I can down load it

Mikecrystal@verizon.net
geiger is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
etancross

Old December 30th, 2008, 08:06 PM
ok lets bottom line this.....where is the Warriors of Chaos file? This is WAAAY past ridiculous and we are way past waiting patiently.

Where is the file?

We paid our money for this and we want what we paid for.
etancross is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Grombrindal

Old December 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM

Last edited by Grombrindal; January 3rd, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
Grombrindal is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Jaradakar

Old December 31st, 2008, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulk54
also can't figure out how to give forsaken D3+1 attack on thier profile.
Hulk54 you are my hero! :-)

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to learn and do this! Has anyone picked up where he left off?

Can someone point me in direction of his work in progress file?

-Jara
Jaradakar is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
gabrionus

Old December 31st, 2008, 10:39 AM
with issues like this one, with most products...refunds usually occur. Not that I expect it...but when you do not recieve the services you paid for....
gabrionus is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Kadrium

Old January 4th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etancross View Post
We paid our money for this and we want what we paid for.
You paid money for the ArmyBuilder program, which you received. The data files containing the army lists are not part of what you pay for. Those are provided completely by the community.

Stop trying to wave your wallet at people, LoneWolf is not responsible for providing data files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrionus View Post
with issues like this one, with most products...refunds usually occur. Not that I expect it...but when you do not recieve the services you paid for....
Does your copy of ArmyBuilder not work? Because you didn't pay for a WoC data file.

Last edited by Kadrium; January 4th, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
Kadrium is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
sea1swk

Old January 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Kadrium, you sit mighty high on your horse there. I paid for the AB program, fine. But I will not pay the yearly fee, til Warhammer fantasy updates are done timely. Don't care who does it. There are some web site programs out there, that have had WOC files for months. It is only a matter of time, before AB is will be obsolete. Try this one, for free:

http://www.armyroster.com

Dont get me wrong, I've had AB for years. I even have 3 paid for programs. It is a nice program. But AB time is almost over.
sea1swk is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old January 4th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrionus View Post
Wow, I know people usually ignore the EULA but this is rediculous. Ever time a new book comes out there are a hundred people whining about how their book isn't supported and they paid for it. Well shut up and get programming hoser. You may be happier with an Excell sheet. Me, I read the agreement and am perfectly happy to wait for somone else to use their free time to set this up. Until then I will continue to play another race that is fully supported by a datafile SOMONE ELSE wrote up.

Keep it up guys you do a whole lot better than I can.

As for you who can't wait but won't invest the time. Go play some other game, we don't need you.
karlhunt is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old January 4th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea1swk View Post
Kadrium, you sit mighty high on your horse there. I paid for the AB program, fine. But I will not pay the yearly fee, til Warhammer fantasy updates are done timely. Don't care who does it. There are some web site programs out there, that have had WOC files for months. It is only a matter of time, before AB is will be obsolete. Try this one, for free:

http://www.armyroster.com

Dont get me wrong, I've had AB for years. I even have 3 paid for programs. It is a nice program. But AB time is almost over.
Yes, free... that's why they charge a monthly fee to be a member.
karlhunt is offline   #40 Reply With Quote