Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

danman71

Old February 26th, 2020, 12:46 PM
To confirm, if I GM and upgrade to Patron, my players ONLY need an apprentice account correct? They don't have to rebuy a Core System, PSE, SR6, or Starfinder correct?
danman71 is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 26th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
To confirm, if I GM and upgrade to Patron, my players ONLY need an apprentice account correct? They don't have to rebuy a Core System, PSE, SR6, or Starfinder correct?
That's what Rob just said to Noigo.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
Koro76

Old February 26th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Can we get more specifics about how control of characters works related to content being shared?

Can a demo account control a Patron-kept member-controlled PC? for example...

Also, is there a reason why only Apprentice accounts renew on a 4-month interval? Why can't we get apprentice for 12 months like the others?

Last edited by Koro76; February 26th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.
Koro76 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 26th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Also, apologies for the slight (and temporary) thread piracy - Rob, could you please attend, at least a little, to the HLC threads? I wouldn't ask here, but here is literally the ONLY place that's getting any love from LW officials and "shot callers." Specifically, I would like to know the status of the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition update and of porting HLC content for PF1 to HLO.

Thanks, and please return now to the original topic of this thread.

Sorry Rob - One more thing. Please give us an update on the status of the HeroLab 64 bit version integration with RealmWorks fix.

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; February 26th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 4th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
Also, apologies for the slight (and temporary) thread piracy - Rob, could you please attend, at least a little, to the HLC threads? I wouldn't ask here, but here is literally the ONLY place that's getting any love from LW officials and "shot callers." Specifically, I would like to know the status of the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition update and of porting HLC content for PF1 to HLO.

Thanks, and please return now to the original topic of this thread.

Sorry Rob - One more thing. Please give us an update on the status of the HeroLab 64 bit version integration with RealmWorks fix.
I'm finally getting the time to circle back on these items for you. Please note that I won't be actively monitoring the HLC forums. Heck, I rarely check the HLO forums anymore and am only doing so recently because there's so much new stuff out. So I'm going to answer your HLC questions here. You can forward this information to other forums you deem appropriate, but please remember that I won't be monitoring those places.

Now that we've got the PF2 GMG wrapping up, SWADE should get the attention is deserves. There should be some details coming soon regarding SWADE.

Prior to having all the Campaign Theater stuff in place, there wasn't a compelling reason for PF1 users to migrate to the HLO space. Now that we've finally got that stuff operational, PF1 migration is a viable path. That said, we still need to flesh out some of the CT functionality first, and implementing the migration will entail a sizable chunk of work. So nothing is imminent, but the subject of PF1 migration is going to be a "hot topic" in-house in the weeks ahead.

The issue with HLC 64-bit and RW got completely lost in the past many months of coding madness. And it's unlikely to get addressed for at least a couple more weeks, based on our current game plan. But I'm putting it back on my radar, and I'll do my best to investigate it in the weeks ahead. Sorry I can't be more definitive on this.
rob is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old March 4th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the updates on other 'stuff' but most especially that RW will be getting a fix for HL bug!
Grey Mage is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 4th, 2020, 07:00 PM
THANK YOU for that update, Rob! That's all good news.

I've reposted it in the RW, SW and HLC forums.

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; March 4th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old March 5th, 2020, 12:01 AM
I hope the official RW fix will include final fix for the export/import bug.

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old March 5th, 2020, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
I hope the official RW fix will include final fix for the export/import bug.
Me too!

Realmworks Template Management
nightpanda2810 is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 5th, 2020, 06:39 AM
To be fair, Mathias still shows up when you invoke his name in the Authoring Kit forum.
Duggan is offline   #70 Reply With Quote