Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Happydevil43

Old January 12th, 2015, 05:52 AM
Hi all, just wondering if anybody had seen this before...

I created an 11th level Arcanist on the fly for tonights game as the wizard couldnt make it.

I admit I didnt pay a lot of attention to what was picked but I chose the elemental master archtype, and then selected the Air element.

I added all my spells that I thought would need, did up the bonus ones etc etc , but then when I went to the play tab, I see about 4 spells that are greyed out, and all have a dc of 0.

They dont appear in the arcanist tab, and they are not spells I put in my spell book.

so I saw, Fly, Overland Flight and 2 or three others, you can click on them and see the detail, but all the DC's are 0, and they say SOR next to them, not Arc like the others.

I am sure its something simple, and I am going to recreate him from scratch and spend a bit more time, but I was wondering if this was a bug, or something else.

Cheers
Andy
Happydevil43 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old January 13th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Can you post the .por file? It sounds like something is wonky with the element, and it's for some reason trying to give you elemental (air) sorcerer bloodline spells.
Fuzzy is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Portilis

Old January 14th, 2015, 12:54 AM
As Fuzzy said, post the .por.

Do you have any non-LWD content in use, either your own or community?
Portilis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Happydevil43

Old January 14th, 2015, 01:01 AM
hi,

No just core and approved paizo stuff, our DM doesnt allow non paizo content.

i have posted the por file but I created another guy exactly the same but adding one level at a time and that seemed to work fine..

I also remember that I changed element during creation from Earth to Air, so not sure if this was the cause or whether it's related to the other spellbook issues people have reported recently.

Cheers for the help
Attached Files
File Type: email Solassi.por (126.9 KB, 1 views)
Happydevil43 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Portilis

Old January 14th, 2015, 01:41 AM
The community packs have a lot of Paizo stuff you know, and you can turn off the non-Paizo (there are a lot of adjustments and things in there that are useful to have access to.)

Looks like it is to do with the fact you've got the Bloodline Development exploit - my guess would be that when it bootstraps in the Bloodline it is adding the spells, either due to an oversight in the coding or because they don't have a way to prevent it doing so yet (depends how the base is coded really).

If you've bug reported it, I'm sure someone will have a look at how to hide them.
Portilis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Happydevil43

Old January 14th, 2015, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Yes I have been looking at the community packs, as there are some spells like elemental body which do things that there is no adjustment for, I will have a look at some of them to see if there is somebody who has built one of those.
Happydevil43 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote