Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

jaydarkson

Old July 13th, 2014, 05:55 AM
I uploaded a character portfolio for an Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition character from a pdf bundle (Emerald City Pdf) that I purchased off of DriveThruRPG into my realm and now when I try to access the file I receive the error "Statblock Missing or Invalid". I have never seen this particular portfolio work in Realm Works but the ones that I create always do work. Is this an error that is common? Is the portfolio protected in some way or did they use a different version of Hero Lab?
jaydarkson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jaydarkson

Old July 27th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Does anybody have an answer to why this is happening? I am kind of disappointed that I can't view the statblock of the portfolio in Realm Works.
jaydarkson is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 27th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I believe this is happening due to the portfolio file being created with an older version of Hero Lab. Try loading it up in the latest version of Hero Lab and then saving it out to a new file and then importing that new file into Realm Works.
davidp is offline   #3 Reply With Quote