Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

VenomousHydra

Old December 19th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Do we have any idea when the Player backgrounds and stuff will be released for this? Currently playing Agents of Edgewatch, and would love to be able to stick in the background, and any feats/items that we can run into.
VenomousHydra is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RdDoubleU

Old December 24th, 2020, 01:02 PM
I've been checking the forum for updates on this. A group I just joined is starting this AP and even though we are using Fantasy Grounds I still like building my character in HLO so I can confirm that everything is setup right in Fantasy Grounds. Like you I was hoping to use the AP backgrounds and such with my build. For now I'm just using a background that has attribute buffs and skills as close to the AP background as I could.

Hope with the surprise PF1 release to HLO they can get back to adding PF2 and Starfinder content that has lagged behind.
RdDoubleU is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old December 24th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Tip: Use a custom background while waiting for the AP stuff.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
smoulson

Old January 24th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Any word on this. I have asked on twitter and via email and still nothing? I get that moving PF1 to online was a big lift but PF2 was going to be fully supported. Agents of Edgewatch is completely out and nothing for the players guide.
smoulson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old January 24th, 2021, 03:52 PM
It looks like they're catching up on AA4 for Starfinder and Lost Omens Ancestry Guide, and will be working on the AP backlog and Shadowrun stuff after that.
Roadie is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Keia1980

Old April 6th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Still hoping for Agents of Edgewatch support sometime in the future.
Keia1980 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RdDoubleU

Old May 1st, 2021, 11:05 AM
Not looking good for Hero Lab when the free (or donation based) Pathbuilder 2e early access beta has Agent of Edgewatch and other AP campaign support already. I've been using HL for a few years now but the support has been lacking. The new layout is great but missing content should be a priority.
RdDoubleU is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Deathe25

Old May 9th, 2021, 03:37 AM
they are also like 3 but soon to be 4 standalone adventures content behind
Deathe25 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:59 AM
We hear you. Even if you didn't say anything, we hear you lol. You've been patient, and we appreciate it, so hang in there. We're not ready to share specifics, but I will give words of encouragement, thanks for being here with us, and say that we have been busy lol. I wouldn't ruin my sleep schedule and be checking the forums at 5 AM otherwise.

Last edited by Daniel V; May 11th, 2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Re-phrased (My original post did not come across the way it was intended, and I apologize for that.)
Daniel V is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old May 11th, 2021, 06:58 AM
Quote:
I am forbidden from saying anything, even vaguely
gotta love LW's customer communication policy. thanks for all you do despite being actively sabotaged by your management!
dacoobob is offline   #10 Reply With Quote