Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Diggah

Old December 12th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Hi,

Just curious if there is an option or plugin to export you list as a PDF? I ask as I currently dont print from my PC but usually transfer files over to somewhere else for printing. HTML is ok but PDF would be better.

Anyway love the work everyones done, esp dataset builders (the underrated geniuses that they are).

Cheers
Diggah is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
osman

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:44 AM
You can get a PDF printer driver to automatically create PDFs from anything can print. I don't know of a free one, though -- just the one that comes with official Adobe stuff. There are more complicated methods, but they'd require getting some free UNIX-like software. (Install a postscript printer driver, print to file, convert PS -> PDF). Might not be worth the trouble.
osman is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
osman

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Nevermind, turns out there are loads of free ones now. I just grabbed PrimoPDF, and it seems to work ok. Some of the line art gets a little screwy, but there are others that might work better. Just Google for 'pdf printer driver'
osman is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 13th, 2006, 12:27 AM
We've developed an integrated PDF output solution that is being included with our iminent Hero Lab product. The mechanism will be integrated into the next release of AB, as well.

-Rob

At 04:53 AM 12/12/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

Just curious if there is an option or plugin to export you list as a PDF? I ask as I currently dont print from my PC but usually transfer files over to somewhere else for printing. HTML is ok but PDF would be better.

Anyway love the work everyones done, esp dataset builders (the underrated geniuses that they are).

Cheers
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Diggah

Old December 14th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Sweet. Cheers for the info
Diggah is offline   #5 Reply With Quote