• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

[Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos

DP doesn't have Enchanted Shields option

Enchanted shield is not available for Daemon Princes for Warriors of Chaos. I have a tournament coming up, how can I fix this through the ABCreator so I don't have to wait for a release?

Hi it seems that a few item are not available for my Pd choiches the items are:
Magic Armour: Enchanted shield
Enchanted item: The other Trickster's shard

also other bugs Daemonic barded Mount is not available for Exalted heroes,

That is the correct listing for 6+ parry save as the model has hand weapon shield. Why do you think this is the incorrect listing?

That ward save are you expecting this model to have?

Oh sorry I didn't realize that's how it was done. I thought the bracket character shouldn't be displayed.

I thought the parry save was indicated by an '*'

Last edited:
Oh sorry I didn't realize that's how it was done. I thought the bracket character shouldn't be displayed.

I thought the parry save was indicated by an '*'

You bring up a good point, I will add an FAQ to the data file section to prevent others from the same issue.

As we have cleaned up Wards Saves to displays as follows Normal Wards "n+", Conditional Wards "(n+)", Parry Saves "n)+" and also Regen "n}+"

Enchanted shield missing for Demon Prince selection. Oops...looks like someone above got here first. :)

Oh and Demon Princes who select wizard levels don't have access to a Miscast Table.

Last edited:
Hi, when I select a hero or lord with a nurgle mark and give him a palanquin his unit type stays in, since the mount is a MB should the troop type not change to MC? Also the mount does not show it's stomp.

Skull Cannon of Khorne

Hi, I ran across an issue while attempting to put together an army list for Warriors of Chaos, Warhammer fantasy. It appears that skull cannon is not included as an option. Can someone take a look at this and provide a fix?
Thanks.

Hello, I ran across an issue while attempting to put together an army list for Warriors of Chaos, Warhammer fantasy. It appears that the Skull Cannon of Khorne is not an option included for this army. Can someone help?
To see a complete army list available for the Legions of Chaos, please pick up a copy of the Glottkin, book II page 17, under the rare units. Full details, rules/point/stats in chapter two.
Thanks for the hard work.

there is no selection for chaos knights of nurgle to update into rot knights. this is update with kazyk from tamurkhan

Back