Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Jay_NOLA

Old October 17th, 2015, 12:45 PM
I had the .202 version installed and it messes up my Realms and I reverted back to the .200 version and a back up of my realm so they would be ok and so I could work on them offline and have access to a non-messed up till the new build got released.

I just installed the 1.0.43 version and it won't let me synch my realm

I keep getting a Synch Server Failure -500 error message.

It also asks me if I want to use the local file or the cloud file for the realm.

I'm choosing local as that is the most current version and has about 40 additional entries.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Galahan

Old October 17th, 2015, 02:20 PM
I'm having the same issue. however, in other synchronization attempts I got the message: "Sync failed due to comunications fault. Check your network
connections and try again".

I sent a bug report.
Galahan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Galahan

Old October 17th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Well, after many ... many attempts, finally I managed to synchronize.
Galahan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jay_NOLA

Old October 18th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I contacted support and they told me to send them my MASTER.REALM data file and that it would need to get fixed up by support and not to do any data entries with Realm Works till it is looked at and fixed.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 18th, 2015, 12:19 PM
FYI, the -500 sync issue means that something unexpected occurred on the server side. Once the problem gets reported, we can investigate on this end by looking at the server logs. The details of one problem are often very different from the next, even though the error code reported is the same.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Jay_NOLA

Old October 20th, 2015, 09:23 AM
Well so far support has sent me two different fixes of my MASTER.REAL file with no luck as I'm still getting that error.

Plus, I found out that the 203 version messed up the backed up copies of my realms exempt for one so now my current unbroken realms are spread out among two back ups of the MASTER.REALM file.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
jaydarkson

Old October 22nd, 2015, 07:49 PM
I've had this error for at least two patches now. Every patch I hope that there is something in the patch to fix this issue because I am not looking forward to re-entering anything or losing data. I sent support an email last friday, still haven't heard anything yet.
jaydarkson is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Jay_NOLA

Old October 23rd, 2015, 08:53 AM
I sent support both copies of my REALM.MASTER file.

So they have both as of a couple of days ago.

I haven't heard back from support since I tried the 2nd fix and let them know about the patch messing up back up realms and sending them a drop box link to another back up of REALM.MASTER file and 2nd fix not working.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old October 23rd, 2015, 11:17 AM
Methinks there are quite a few of us with the -500 error. And since it can be just about anything causing the error, these likely take more time. Patience young jedi.
AEIOU is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2015, 05:56 PM
We just fixed a variety of issues within the release that's going out now. I'm not sure whether any of the above issues has been fixed, since I don't know each of your specific details. If not, we still have a list of issues we're continuing to work through.

FYI, we prioritized issues based on how many people were experiencing them. If you're the only one with a particular issue, we probably didn't get it fixed yet. If there was a group of you with a particular error, we've probably got it fixed. We'll be fixing the remaining bugs ASAP.
rob is offline   #10 Reply With Quote