Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

JDRook
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Send a message via AIM to JDRook Send a message via Yahoo to JDRook Send a message via Skype™ to JDRook

Old May 17th, 2012, 11:03 AM
This is pure speculation, but since M&M2e got a supplement that was Ultimate Power and the Mastermind Manual plus a few other things, it may be that Lone Wolf is waiting until the Power Profiles (ostensibly 3e's UP) are finished and published before releasing the complete PP and GMG package for 3e as a paid supplement.
JDRook is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Why wouldn't they just do what they do with the Pathfinder subs?

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 18th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Different market? Honestly, I think that they bundled it in M&M because most of the work was being done by community members, and that was because we're a relatively small market niche such that they didn't face much profit for putting it all in themselves.

Personally, I'm thinking of trying to code things in for these books (I caved and bought some of them in hopes of making some us of them in my 2E games), although I'd prefer to hear what Lone Wolf's plans are so that I can be sure not to step on their toes.
Duggan is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old July 24th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Any news on this ?

C'mon LoneWolf don't leave us M&M fans hanging.

We wants the 3e Gamemaster's Guide update with the villains archetypes & the optional rules, we wants it badly
Meatpuppet is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2012, 05:51 PM
We definitely want to add the GMG optional rules, we're just trying to find the time to do so. Coping with the Mac port, Realm Works, and keeping our other game systems running has taken way too much of our energy recently - we're hoping to be able to reverse this in the next few months. Sorry for the lack of updates on this!
Colen is offline   #15 Reply With Quote