Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old November 25th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
I was just browsing items and I noticed that the price for Extraordinary Ever-producing Rice Mortar is wrong, the correct price should be 190,500 gp
Thanks for the report. As always, please indicate source when reporting an issue. Makes it easier for me to track down.
Sendric is offline   #571 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 25th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thanks for the report. As always, please indicate source when reporting an issue. Makes it easier for me to track down.
Sorry Mate, Oriental Adventures
ErinRigh is offline   #572 Reply With Quote
LilithSidhe

Old November 25th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Please post any bug reports, and ONLY bug reports, found in the Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... in this thread. In example if a feat or a Domain is not working please post here to let us know about it.

Thanks
Hello, All spells are displaying on the Bard tab, but when I print 'Spells & Full Descriptions', not all the spells are printing now. They did previously.
LilithSidhe is offline   #573 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
I think this is a bug, taking a new portfolio level 1, no class, no race, no alignment, all sources enabled and equip a bladed crossbow in his off hand (nothing in 1st) then start raising his strength. The crossbow is adding 1/2 str bonus, and it does it with other situations too, like a regular hand crossbow equipped in the off hand
ErinRigh is offline   #574 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 28th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
The feat itself selects the school, and that works, the class helper select the class and adds +1 Custom ability to it, and that works, but the feat helper to select what ability gets added keeps reporting a syntax error and doesn't limit the pick list.
Unfortunately, this portfolio isn't showing the error. The character doesn't even have the feat selected. Do you have another portfolio that does show the error? A screenshot would also suffice.
Sendric is offline   #575 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 28th, 2016, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilithSidhe View Post
Hello, All spells are displaying on the Bard tab, but when I print 'Spells & Full Descriptions', not all the spells are printing now. They did previously.
I suspect this may be an issue with the Helper.Obsolete tag. If you take one of the spells that is currently not printing and replace it with the new version of itself, does it print?
Sendric is offline   #576 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 28th, 2016, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
I think this is a bug, taking a new portfolio level 1, no class, no race, no alignment, all sources enabled and equip a bladed crossbow in his off hand (nothing in 1st) then start raising his strength. The crossbow is adding 1/2 str bonus, and it does it with other situations too, like a regular hand crossbow equipped in the off hand
Hmm..this sounds familiar, and may be a known core issue. I'll have to look into it. Thanks.
Sendric is offline   #577 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old November 28th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Unfortunately, this portfolio isn't showing the error. The character doesn't even have the feat selected. Do you have another portfolio that does show the error? A screenshot would also suffice.
*sigh* I have to write a list of what things I've made a replacement thing for. This was one of them.
Illyahr is offline   #578 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 28th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
*sigh* I have to write a list of what things I've made a replacement thing for. This was one of them.
What? How dare you replace my feat!! Just kidding. Let me know if you need any further help. Also, if there is a problem with it that required you to make a replacement, please let me know.
Sendric is offline   #579 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Quote:
What? How dare you replace my feat!! Just kidding. Let me know if you need any further help. Also, if there is a problem with it that required you to make a replacement, please let me know.
Nah, some buddies of mine on another forum created a whole line of "Sandbox Goliath" style stances and maneuvers. I had programmed them in under a custom source and made a "replace thing" feat that allowed you to select one.
Illyahr is offline   #580 Reply With Quote