Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

dantelles

Old April 1st, 2022, 06:49 AM
Hey guys, I just installed RW on a new pc after a year away from DMing.

It synced my realms and the realm for the game I was running last year came empty. It's curious because the realm for a game I ran two or three years ago have all the contents I created.

Is there any I way I can recover my last updated realm? I'm willing to restart the game I was running last year.

I don't have a server access plan, but since the old game is syncing, I thought that maybe I could sync the most recent game.
dantelles is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 1st, 2022, 09:19 PM
You had to have paid for service to continue to have your data backed up to the Realm Works servers. The timers started running (again) when the Content Market opened in March 2019 and would have run out sometime that year, assuming you purchased Realm Works before then.

Even if you aren't paying for service, Realm Works still connects to the servers when you create new realms.

If you still have (the files from) your old computer, you can copy your MASTER.REALM file or one of the backups over to the new computer. (Backups default to a folder in your Documents folder.) Otherwise, your data is likely gone. :(

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote