Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

OgrePuppy

Send a message via ICQ to OgrePuppy Send a message via AIM to OgrePuppy Send a message via Yahoo to OgrePuppy Send a message via Skype™ to OgrePuppy

Old July 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Ah. My fault then. Sorry, Bodrin.

I'll take a run at this tomorrow, and hopefully have a fix by the end of the day based on your suggestions, Aaron.

As an aside, should all the types and subtypes from that file be sourced to the Monster Manual? Or should they not be sourced at all? It currently appears to be inconsistent as some of the types (5 or 6 off the top of my head) are sourced, but none of the others.
Any idea when these fixes will be publicly available? (This is for the bug that adds +2 to Reflex saving throws.)
OgrePuppy is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OgrePuppy View Post
Any idea when these fixes will be publicly available? (This is for the bug that adds +2 to Reflex saving throws.)
Well, we have a fair amount of content for the 1.8 release, so we could probably start thinking about getting it together. It also depends on what Shadow's schedule looks like.
Sendric is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Gilmax

Old August 14th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Either I am missing something, or there is a problem with the Changeling race (rChangelin). It appears to be using an invalid source, so it is never available. It should have sources of Monster Manual 3 and Eberron Campaign Setting.
Gilmax is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
howardb3

Old August 28th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Phylactery of Undead Turning is incorrectly listed as a Neck slot, should be Head slot.
howardb3 is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmax View Post
Either I am missing something, or there is a problem with the Changeling race (rChangelin). It appears to be using an invalid source, so it is never available. It should have sources of Monster Manual 3 and Eberron Campaign Setting.
Thanks for the report. I'll make sure that gets fixed for the next release.
Sendric is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardb3 View Post
Phylactery of Undead Turning is incorrectly listed as a Neck slot, should be Head slot.
This is actually a core item, so technically this is a HL bug, not a community bug. That said, we could provide a "fix" for it by replacing the original with a new one that uses the head slot. I'll also post this in the HL bug thread.
Sendric is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
thegreatslayer

Old August 30th, 2012, 02:30 AM
The portable hole for d20 system does not seem to be a container or for some reason I just can't add items to it.
thegreatslayer is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
byzcath

Old September 1st, 2012, 11:07 AM
Not sure where to put this so I will put it here. If it needs to go elsewhere just let me know what I will move it.

When you create a profile with the Bladesinger prestige class and you click on the Bladsinger tab and hover the cursor over the Special star the Special Abilities listed are blank.

Attacks, Saves, and Spells are all okay.
byzcath is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatslayer View Post
The portable hole for d20 system does not seem to be a container or for some reason I just can't add items to it.
Thanks for the report. This is another core item bug. I will add it to the official bug report. We can put in a fix in the community files in the meantime, but keep in mind we'll have to back out any changes made to core items if/when there's an official fix put in place.
Sendric is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by byzcath View Post
Not sure where to put this so I will put it here. If it needs to go elsewhere just let me know what I will move it.

When you create a profile with the Bladesinger prestige class and you click on the Bladsinger tab and hover the cursor over the Special star the Special Abilities listed are blank.

Attacks, Saves, and Spells are all okay.
Thanks. You're in the right place! Looks like an oversight. All of the class specials are there, but they weren't linked to the class. This looks like the only one affected, so I don't think this warrants a re-release. That said, it's pretty easy to fix yourself if you are familiar with the editor. Open the "CWar - Bladesinger" file, go to the Class tab and scroll down to "Class Special Abilities...". Add the following:

Bladesong Style
Lesser Spellsong
Greater Spellsong
Song of Celerity (2nd)
Song of Celerity (4th)
Song of Fury

Save and recompile. If you need further help on this, please create a new thread for it and I will give step-by-step instructions. In the meantime, I will make sure this is fixed for the 1.9 release.

Last edited by Sendric; September 4th, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
Sendric is offline   #110 Reply With Quote