Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zizazat

Old February 17th, 2014, 08:29 AM
The Beginner Box version seems to handle gender slightly differently than the full version. At present, if you have a .por file saved with a 'No Gender' selection from the Personal tab, it saves a .pdf with 'Female'. Obviously this is a small bug that needs to be fixed.

What I would really like to see is the same behavior as the full version, where the default is 'Choose Gender' (vs. Male default in the BB version) and outputing a .pdf with that choice leaves the field blank in the .pdf.

I came across this because I am creating some pre-gens for a convention game and I wanted to just leave them genderless so new players can feel free to make them whatever.

Thanks!
zizazat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2014, 07:42 AM
In the Pathfinder forum is a thread with a link to the Pathfinder bug tracking system. Please report bugs in the Pathfinder system or the Pathfinder beginner box there, rather than in individual threads: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976

I've posted this report to the bug tracking system on your behalf. Thank you for reporting this issue.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote