Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Closed Thread

Mr_Rose

Old May 28th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkgnight View Post
ty for the reminder. I actually forgot about the nightshroud's exception.
No problem.
I've always felt that there's no better time to report a bug than before it happens. :P

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #121
vulcan666

Old June 7th, 2011, 06:12 AM
there is a bug with the skaven rat ogres, you are unable to add a master moulder and a pack master to the unit.
vulcan666 is offline   #122
Yobtar

Old June 7th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan666 View Post
there is a bug with the skaven rat ogres, you are unable to add a master moulder and a pack master to the unit.
Definitely not working as intended. The MM is being added to the unit instead of upgrading one of the packmasters. Also this bug seems to occur with lower numbers of rat ogres and changes when more rat ogres are added.
Yobtar is offline   #123
skarsol

Old June 10th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Looks like I posted this in the wrong place:
Tomb Kings: Necropolis Knight champion isn't being charged for ETBtS if the squad has it. (Adding a champ to a Knight squad with ETBtS only adds 5 points to the cost)
skarsol is offline   #124
Arijharn

Old June 12th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Choosing a Pyrocaster unit champion for a unit of Flamers makes it impossible to actually 'max' out the unit (goes to 5 (inc Pyrocaster) whereas squad max is 6)
Arijharn is offline   #125
Yobtar

Old June 15th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan666 View Post
Just a note that the latest version update (2.31) is where the bug has occured as I ran the version pre 2.31 and the rat ogres/packmasters/mastermoulders are working properly in that version. The generic magic item bug posted in the skaven thread is still in that version so I dont know where that error originated.

Any ETA on when a fix will be released?

Once again thanks for the work and keep on reporting bugs!
Yobtar is offline   #126
Leegb1

Old June 15th, 2011, 08:51 AM
High Elves:
Korhil is listed as having a 1+ armour save in CC and a 2+ armour save to missile fire. The HE armies book entry for Korhil states: " the cloak increases Korhil's armour save to 4+ against close combat attacks and 3+ against shooting attacks (not an increase by +4 and +3 which would result in a total of 1+ and 2+).
Leegb1 is offline   #127
gkgnight

Old June 15th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegb1 View Post
High Elves:
Korhil is listed as having a 1+ armour save in CC and a 2+ armour save to missile fire. The HE armies book entry for Korhil states: " the cloak increases Korhil's armour save to 4+ against close combat attacks and 3+ against shooting attacks (not an increase by +4 and +3 which would result in a total of 1+ and 2+).
actually i have jsut researched this issue and the armor text for korhils cloak is correct. The issue is that his heavy armor is lsited as 4+ instead of a 5+ armor save.

Thus if he showed the correct 5+ armor save for his heavy armor, the +1 in CC = the correct 4+ armor save and the +2 to shooting = the correct 3+ armor save.

Thus the text text for the pelt is ok, but the problem is that his heavy armor is showing up with the wrong value and should be 5+

I would suggest keeping the text of the pelt listed the way it is because if he takes the mounted chariot option he adds an additional +1 to armor. And the way AB works is it will calculate heavy armor and mounted for 4+ so it wouldn't show the correct value for CC which would then be 3+

4+ for pelt + 1 for mounted = 3+ in CC

Sorry if this gets confusing.
gkgnight is offline   #128
Leegb1

Old June 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Yes,

AB correctly lists his bonus for the pelt at +1 and +2, not 1+ and 2+, which was our confusion in the last game. Correcting his ASv to 5+ for hvy armour is needed. Thanks for checking,

Lee
Leegb1 is offline   #129
Arijharn

Old June 19th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Just wondering if this is a bug for WoC:

Step 1) Take a Chaos Lord, give him the Mark of x (but not Tzeentch)
Step 2) Armour of Destiny
Step 3) Change his mark to Tzeentch, shouldn't his ward improve to 3+?

There seems to be a bug in regards to the Mark of Tzeentch, because giving him the mark actually just gives him a 6+ ward save, whereas removing it shows the destiny's ward save.

Seems to be the case as well if you swap out Armour of Destiny and give him his default Chaos Armour and Preservation.

Alas I don't have the Army Book, so could it be that the Mark doesn't affect ward saves granted by items?

EDIT: Upon further playing, it seems to be a bug that occurs if a Shield is added into the mix, because it seems to just report the 6+ parry ward (which is itself a bug I presume because you can't get parry saves with magic weapons, which in my muck around atm I have in the form of the Chaos Runesword)

Last edited by Arijharn; June 19th, 2011 at 02:31 AM.
Arijharn is offline   #130
Closed Thread