Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

kareyn09

Old April 12th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but I haven't been able to find a clear answer from searching the forums.

I don't see an option in HLO for a character to multi-class when leveling up. I've seen references to people saying to click "Add Class", but those were from 2013 or 2014, and there's no option to do so on the player sheets. Under the My Classes tab, it simply shows their current level (with an option to increase or decrease), their current class, and their starting wealth.

I assume it's staring me in the face, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
kareyn09 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Triceranuke

Old April 12th, 2020, 03:57 PM
2nd edition doesn't have traditional multiclassing.
Starting at level two, you can pick a archetype feat to accomplish what you're looking for
Triceranuke is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FluffyDingo

Old April 12th, 2020, 10:06 PM
As Triceranuke said, Archetype feats are how multiclassing is handled in PF2. The GMG does bring options for Dual-Class PCs and Free Archetype, the former allowing characters to take two classes and gain the benefits of both, and the latter giving a free archetype feat outside of the normal feat limits. Not standard options, but available as optional rules settings if a GM would like them available for their game.
FluffyDingo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote