Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
duus

Old January 31st, 2018, 06:13 AM
Hello HLPF people. I'm want to get the Fleshwarped Scorpion's Tail attached to my guy. It doesn't seem like i can just "turn it on" from my Hero Lab sheet (am I wrong?). Is there a community mod to do it? Has someone created the "attached" FW Scorp tail? Or is the solution that I home-brew it in the magic item editor?

(If I *do* home-brew it, is there interest in me sharing it? Where would I share it?)

(Forgive me if there's some post about this already: I searched and I didn't find it.)

Here are the details on the magic item, by the way. I'm talking specifically about the second paragraph.

Fleshwarped Scorpion's Tail:

> This +1 scorpion whip is made from the tail of a giant cave scorpion. Three times per day, it allows the wielder to use a poison effect (as the spell, save DC 15) upon a creature struck by the whip. The wielder can decide to use the power after she has struck. Doing so is a free action, but the poison effect must be invoked in the same round that the whip strikes.

> In addition, the fleshwarped scorpion’s tail can be attached to (or removed from) a willing or helpless creature with 1 hour of surgery and a successful DC 20 Heal check. Whether or not the surgery is successful, the creature takes 1d4 points of Constitution damage. While the tail is attached, the creature gains a natural sting attack that deals damage as the fleshwarped scorpion’s tail (including the enhancement bonus and ability to use the poison effect three times per day). The save DC for the poison effect becomes 10 + 1/2 the creature’s Hit Dice + its Constitution modifier.
duus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote