Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

jbearwillis

Old September 17th, 2020, 11:29 AM
I am putting in Matt Mercer's Gunslinger Archetype, I have it all working as the picture shows, I have the Trick shot working and I am able to pick the different Trick shots for the Archetype, but the problem is that it is also giving me the Battle Master Archetype picks also. If I move them to the Quaternary Table, it gives me the Arcane Archer picks with the Gunslinger Trick shot Pick as well, instead, I can't for the life of me figure out how do hide the other picks on the table, and I can't figure out the tag ID for the Quintenary Table, which is the last table in the line, and I am not sure if it is being used as well.. so, what I need help on is...
1) Is there a way to hide the picks on of the other Archetypes, by hiding the tags of those Archetypes, when the Gunslinger Archetype is picked or...
2) Does anyone know the how to get to the (Quintenary Table - in other words, what is the field name for it, I know the field name for the Quaternary Table, which is in the Archetype Arcane Archer), and does any one know if it is being used... I used the Eval script of the Battle Master Archetype to get this far, but now I am stumped.

linkage[table].field[cSpec3rdNm].text = "Trick shots"
linkage[table].field[cSpec3rdSi].text = "Trick Shots"

linkage[table].field[cCustTeTot].arrayvalue[2] += 2
linkage[table].field[cCustTeTot].arrayvalue[6] += 3
linkage[table].field[cCustTeTot].arrayvalue[9] += 4
linkage[table].field[cCustTeTot].arrayvalue[14] += 5
linkage[table].field[cCustTeTot].arrayvalue[17] += 6

3) Other then making a second fighter class, which I did, and it works, is there another way, so I can use the Fighter Class already in the program?
Thanks for any help...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gunslinger Archetype - Trick Shot picks.jpg (134.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by jbearwillis; September 17th, 2020 at 11:33 AM.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old September 17th, 2020, 12:31 PM
You can look at this thread for some 5th table examples and how Enforcer and me talked about looking for the abCategory tags to filter out other abilities.

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64398
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old September 17th, 2020, 01:14 PM
OMG!!! Thank you so much dungeonguru, I had done a search and that one never came up, that worked perfectly, you are the man....
jbearwillis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote