Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

FreakFire74

Old January 11th, 2015, 03:03 AM
Hey all,

I am currently entering all the different locations from my campaign world into RW.. However, the result is far from organised when I browse through the categories.. basically RW automatically opens up all nesting topics and I end up with a BIG list of locations instead of them being nicely organised..

For instance (I'm using Forgotten Realms campaign setting):

Toril (planet) -> Faerun (continent) -> Sword Coast (region) -> Baldur's Gate (city) -> Districts (a subdivision for the different districts) -> Upper City (one of the districts) -> The Wide (a market) -> Statue of the Ranger (a specific location on that market).. I've categorized them all by using the 'containing topics'..

Basically I've entered dozens and dozens of locations like that but when I open up RW it automatically just opens them all up in my view instead of it staying closed..

My players all got the PE and they have also complained about this..

Is there any way to 1) organize my content yet 2) keep it all nested unless I want to open the different categories?

I hope I'm making sense..
FreakFire74 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
FreakFire74

Old January 11th, 2015, 03:40 AM
Another question: is it at all possible to NOT show aliases in the lists? For instance, I have many aliases for NPC's/Deities etc but the lists are getting VERY long.. Is it possible to filter out the aliases?
FreakFire74 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FreakFire74

Old January 11th, 2015, 04:12 AM
I managed to find an answer to the aliases question: Press F6 and disable 'show aliases'
FreakFire74 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old January 11th, 2015, 05:49 AM
No, Realm Works doesn't remember which items are expanded or collapsed or otherwise help you with expanding/collapsing items in the Navigation Pane's tree. You might want to add to this request thread and (if you haven't already) give it a high ranking in the survey that closes today.

Parody is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FreakFire74

Old January 11th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Thanks, Parody!
FreakFire74 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote