Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

daplunk

Old October 9th, 2016, 05:35 PM
According to the latest update we might know more by the end of this week. We don't know what more includes though and how detailed more will be.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #211 Reply With Quote
ChipmunkPDX

Old October 10th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I have been waiting patiently until the day I can buy RW and experience it for myself. My gaming group is an almost exclusive Apple/MAC group. Luckily we all have iPads and love HL. If they do offer a Web or MAC version, I know they will get our money because HL has impressed us. I know we are probably a smaller group, but living on the West Coast, I mostly see Apple products and think they would get an entire new group of costumers.
ChipmunkPDX is offline   #212 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old October 10th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
According to the latest update we might know more by the end of this week. We don't know what more includes though and how detailed more will be.
Julian Assange promises it'll be a huge October surprise!
EightBitz is offline   #213 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Julian Assange promises it'll be a huge October surprise!
Wikileaks reveals rob is the former child actor from 80's coming of age classic "Flight of the Navigator"!
Aaron is offline   #214 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old October 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipmunkPDX View Post
I have been waiting patiently until the day I can buy RW and experience it for myself. My gaming group is an almost exclusive Apple/MAC group. Luckily we all have iPads and love HL. If they do offer a Web or MAC version, I know they will get our money because HL has impressed us. I know we are probably a smaller group, but living on the West Coast, I mostly see Apple products and think they would get an entire new group of costumers.
You can run RW under an emulator but there has been no word on a native Mac version.
kbs666 is offline   #215 Reply With Quote
JustinThomason

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
You can run RW under an emulator but there has been no word on a native Mac version.
I had very good luck running RW in a Windows virtual machine through Parallels. I ended up buying an inexpensive Windows laptop as my GM machine, but until that time, Parallels worked great!
JustinThomason is offline   #216 Reply With Quote