Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old March 17th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic View Post
When giving a Hammerers unit champion a Runic Weapon, the Rune of Striking is 10 points, but after clicking the check box it becomes 20 points.
Fixed for 2.73
EdSteiner is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 17th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain5thva View Post
I've seen that a lot of the bugs are fixed in ver. 2.73. When will we be able to get this said version. Ty
Thursday/Friday in case any others are reported.
EdSteiner is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
Ullr

Old March 18th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Just in time for my Tournament!! Thank You!!
Ullr is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Miners missing Underground Advance under "Unit Options". Shows in Unit Details pane though. Not sure if you intended for it to show under Unit Options. I figured as a special rule, it'd need to be there.
ghstgry is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Ungrim's "Dragon Slayer" rule shows up butted against the end of "Slayer King" in the Unit Details pane. Kinda blends in with the other rules, so you might miss it if you're not looking for it carefully.
ghstgry is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 19th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstgry View Post
Miners missing Underground Advance under "Unit Options". Shows in Unit Details pane though. Not sure if you intended for it to show under Unit Options. I figured as a special rule, it'd need to be there.
When the roster is printed/ or in IOS ArmyViewer it will display under the unit entry.
EdSteiner is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 19th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstgry View Post
Ungrim's "Dragon Slayer" rule shows up butted against the end of "Slayer King" in the Unit Details pane. Kinda blends in with the other rules, so you might miss it if you're not looking for it carefully.
When the roster is printed/ or in IOS ArmyViewer it will display under the unit entry.

I will add a line break so it displays more clearly.
EdSteiner is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Tato

Old March 22nd, 2014, 02:42 PM
First of all let me thank you for the great work you've been doing with the data file for WH Fantasy. I've been using AB for some time now, and canot praise enough your hard work.

Would it be possible to include White Dwarf Grombrindal (as described here on Games Workshop's site) as an unnoficial unit?

Thank you!
Tato is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 26th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tato View Post
First of all let me thank you for the great work you've been doing with the data file for WH Fantasy. I've been using AB for some time now, and canot praise enough your hard work.

Would it be possible to include White Dwarf Grombrindal (as described here on Games Workshop's site) as an unnoficial unit?

Thank you!
I think I can and to use him you would have to selected allow unoffical units. If I get it to work I will post it as an errata in the Dwarf fileset notes.
EdSteiner is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
odisabeast

Old March 27th, 2014, 07:54 AM
I have my AB program fully updated but named units like Grimm Burlokkson and Belegar Ironhammer are unavailable- is there a fix in the works or am I the only one having this issue?
odisabeast is offline   #80 Reply With Quote