Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TM119

Old November 7th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Alright here we go. I've been staying with classic for quite a while. I use a mac, and I've noticed that things have been getting buggier over time. undo and HP change crashes being the most notable. It was irritating but workable.

this last update has basically halted my ability to meaningfully work on stuff.

1) Editor does not recognize /HeroLab/data/pathfinder folder as being the correct destination for .user files. Because of this, I can't edit .user profiles, regardless of where they are on my computer, nor can I save changes to these profiles on my current .por files

2) every time I boot hero labs directly from a .por file, HL crashes. It also crashes at least a quarter of the time when I boot the system up first and then manually load the file.

3) .por files immediately become read-only every time I open them. Overwriting the save manually seems to fix this... until the next time, which happens often with frequent crashes.

What the hell is going on here? Why is it that the last update made my projects unworkable?
TM119 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote