Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Jhalad

Old September 21st, 2021, 09:36 AM
I have two current issues using Bestiary Monster Creation and Hero Lab 1.0 (stand alone edition).

1. Any monster I create CANNOT wield anything in their secondary hand without throwing up an error. It doesn't matter weather they're wielding a two-handed weapon, a light weapon, have "Superior Two-Weapon Fighting", "Two Weapon Fighting", High Dexterity, Fighter class levels, etc. I've even deleted and added the weapons again. Always the same fault - Too many weapons equipped in off hand (light weapons, one handed weapons) or Too many weapons equipped in primary hand (Two-Handed Weapons)

2. I'm trying to added "Immunity to Specific Spell" and be able to edit the text. I can't get any of the Adjust/Other Adjustment selections to allow me to edit the text. Where can I do this?

Thanks in advance!
Jhalad is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:08 AM
So I figure out the first issue. I assumed hands would always be added to the monster. Still looking for help with the 2nd issue.
Jhalad is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:28 AM
Where are you trying to add this? I'd just use "New Abilities (Unique to this Race)" near the bottom of the Race tab, rather than trying to repurpose some ability written for another monster.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old October 1st, 2021, 04:56 PM
Under "Immunities". Immunity to Specific Spell is listed under Universal Monster Rules, but I can't find the correct "Adjust" ability to edit the text to point to a specific spell.
Jhalad is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 1st, 2021, 05:16 PM
You didn't reply to my suggestion. Does it work to just add a "New Abilities" entry? If not, what's missing from our capabilities?
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote