Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 26th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Since the last thread of collected bug reports has drifted onto page 2 of this forum (and it was unwieldy anyway), if you have any bug reports, go ahead and post them here.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
darkpaladin45

Old September 26th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I'm building a 7th level wizard that has chosen the transmutation school for his school. The Physical Enhancement ability is showing up under the In-Play tab as 0/0, and I am not able to apply it. Also, the validation report is saying that I have a +1 to apply, but at 7th level it should be a +2. Sorry if this has already reported, or maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Thanks.

-Chris
darkpaladin45 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2009, 09:16 AM
The amount of bonus is not being calculated correctly - that will be fixed in the next update. It should never have ended up on the in-play tab in the first place, so that 0/0 uses entry will go away.

I just realized that I hadn't restricted it to physical attributes - that's fixed too, now.

On the wizard tab, press the oval "i" button - that's the Wizard's special abilities list, and that's where you'll find the selector(s) for which attribute(s) to apply it to. I'll be thinking about a better way to make that obvious - turning the blue icon (or maybe just the white designs) red when there's an error (like no attribute selected), perhaps.

Last edited by Mathias; September 28th, 2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Physical Attribute restriction added.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
darkpaladin45

Old September 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks!

-Chris
darkpaladin45 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Vromax

Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
Halfling Sling does not work as a racial proficient weapon for a rogue halfling that I generated. It is grayed out and indicates the halfling is not proficient with that weapon.

Another character (Elf, Paladin 2/Rogue 1) has an AC of 15 with Leather Armor on and a Dex of 18. AC should be 16. It looks like its subtracting 1 from the Dex bonus for some reason.
Vromax is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 2nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
Rogues aren't proficient with martial weapons. The Halfling's weapon familiarity ability moves halfling sling from exotic to martial, so it's still not a weapon rogues are proficient with.

You'll need to tell me more about your character for me to diagnose the problem. I just created an Elf Pal 2/Rog 1 with DEX 18 and Leather Armor, and he has an AC of 16.

I can make the AC 15 if I give the character has enough gear to put him at medium encumbrance - medium encumbrance gives you a Max DEX of +3, as if you were wearing armor (pg 171, right-hand column).
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Vromax

Old October 2nd, 2009, 06:28 PM
Ok, I understand now. I assumed weapon familiarity ignored weapon proficiency entirely but I see that doesn't. Thanks.

Thanks Mathias.
Vromax is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Axiom

Old October 3rd, 2009, 05:54 AM
It appears that Evasion on the Rogue tab is being grayed out when I equip leather armor, with the words "requirements not met". This seem odd because Evasion should work with no or light armor, and leather armor is light.
Axiom is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Axiom

Old October 3rd, 2009, 11:21 AM
A similar problem also appears to be happening for Duelist abilities which require no or light armor. For example, equiping a chain shirt (light armor) will cause Canny Defense, Enhanced Mobility, and Grace to become grayed out with the words "requirements not met". However, all of these abilities are supposed to function while wearing light armor and not using a shield.
Axiom is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mahrdol

Old October 3rd, 2009, 08:24 PM
1 possible bug

If you select 1/2 orc and druid the great axe and falchions don't show up as proficient weapons when you buy the weapons

Last edited by Mahrdol; October 3rd, 2009 at 08:28 PM.
Mahrdol is offline   #10 Reply With Quote