Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Sir_Taurinus

Old January 9th, 2022, 09:26 AM
Hi guys!

I have copied druid class to make some minor adjustments and save it as a new one. The problem comes when I try to use the new one, specially when it comes to one of its level 1 abilities: "Nature bonds". In the original class it appears in the custom abilities section according to the editor. I have manteined that, but when it comes to the PC sheet, in the druid tag, there´s nothing to choose from when I click "Add 1 more nature bonds". It seems that the table is missing or something...

I have tried to find the original table through the editor, but I cannot find it anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
Sir_Taurinus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old January 10th, 2022, 02:57 AM
Each custom ability (from the Custom Ability tab) is set to be used by a parent class, in this case "Druid" (in the editor, through section "Who gets this ability?"). The copy you made is not "Druid", it is a copy of it, so the abilities do not "recognize" that they should be available for it.

In the Class tab of the editor, find your Druid copy, and in its custom abilities find "Allow Custom Abilities" and check "Druid". That should do the trick.

Remember that things are recognized through their unique ID!

Last edited by Lord Magus; January 10th, 2022 at 03:00 AM.
Lord Magus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sir_Taurinus

Old January 10th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
Each custom ability (from the Custom Ability tab) is set to be used by a parent class, in this case "Druid" (in the editor, through section "Who gets this ability?"). The copy you made is not "Druid", it is a copy of it, so the abilities do not "recognize" that they should be available for it.

In the Class tab of the editor, find your Druid copy, and in its custom abilities find "Allow Custom Abilities" and check "Druid". That should do the trick.

Remember that things are recognized through their unique ID!
I have tried that and it seems to work propperly... Thanks a lot!!!
Sir_Taurinus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old January 18th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Easier solution would probably to be to create a druid archetype that fixes what you want fixed instead of copying
Minous is offline   #4 Reply With Quote