Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bloodwolf

Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Sorry if this has been covered before. I'm new to Hero Lab and to the Community Content. I'm already loving it though.

Anyway I added the URL form the beginning of this post to my updates and I think updated the program but the Warlock is not showing up. I'm positive that it is my inexperience and that I have downloaded something wrong or I didn't set something correctly. What would you suggest I check first?
Bloodwolf is offline   #171 Reply With Quote
dari010779

Old December 24th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Awesome, very good package. Thanks.

Did you plan to work on the Ghostwalk manual? I try to do it but my knowledge in programmation is realy limited.
dari010779 is offline   #172 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old December 25th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I figured it out with the help of my brother who also has Hero Lab. I knew it was operator error.
Bloodwolf is offline   #173 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old December 25th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Sorry if this has been covered before. I'm new to Hero Lab and to the Community Content. I'm already loving it though.

Anyway I added the URL form the beginning of this post to my updates and I think updated the program but the Warlock is not showing up. I'm positive that it is my inexperience and that I have downloaded something wrong or I didn't set something correctly. What would you suggest I check first?
CTRL + K configure hero.
Make sure the user source is checked that contains the warlock. It'll be listed in the complete XXXX series of books.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #174 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 26th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:

Make sure you have Complete Arcane (I think that's the source) checked in your configure hero window.

Quote:
I figured it out with the help of my brother who also has Hero Lab. I knew it was operator error.
Oh...whoops. Nevermind then.
Sendric is offline   #175 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dari010779 View Post
Awesome, very good package. Thanks.

Did you plan to work on the Ghostwalk manual? I try to do it but my knowledge in programmation is realy limited.
At the moment, no, but I can add it to the list of requests.
Sendric is offline   #176 Reply With Quote
Snowpaw

Old January 14th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Could someone tell me what book the Disembodied Hand familiar was pulled from? I want to take it, but I need the actual rules. I can't look them up if I don't know the book, and google feeds me all 4e crap.
Snowpaw is offline   #177 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 15th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowpaw View Post
Could someone tell me what book the Disembodied Hand familiar was pulled from? I want to take it, but I need the actual rules. I can't look them up if I don't know the book, and google feeds me all 4e crap.
As far as I can tell, it was introduced in 4E. I've never come across it in any 3.5 material.
Sendric is offline   #178 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old January 20th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Is there anyway to make the Eldridge Blast of the Warlock a weapon so that it show up there? As a Rogue/Warlock my main weapon is Eldridge Blast that I try to get into position to get my Sneak Attack with. I realize that it is basically a Ranged Spell but it would be nice to have the damage pull up as a weapon. I know it is probably a lot to ask but would be cool.
Bloodwolf is offline   #179 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Is there anyway to make the Eldridge Blast of the Warlock a weapon so that it show up there? As a Rogue/Warlock my main weapon is Eldridge Blast that I try to get into position to get my Sneak Attack with. I realize that it is basically a Ranged Spell but it would be nice to have the damage pull up as a weapon. I know it is probably a lot to ask but would be cool.
Shouldn't be a problem. I'll add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #180 Reply With Quote