Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Itzi

Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:45 PM
Hello, All.

This is probably something simple that I'm missing, but I'm doing prep work to run Crimson Throne for my group and was creating the stats for Kazavon. He's a Blue Great Wyrm Dragon with a single level of fighter and 4 levels of Eldritch Knight.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add the class levels to the dragon. I'm looking at the profile in HLC and that's what it shows. But trying to do the same thing in HLO leads me to bouncing my head against a wall.

I've tried adding the dragon from the vault and adding the classes after that, as well as just creating a new character and selecting the dragon portion as the race. In both cases, the closest I can get is making 'Fighter Creature' available instead of 'Fighter'. And that still doesn't show 'Eldritch Knight' as an option at all.

I've also tried just importing the HLC portfolio, but that just leads to an error message.

What am I missing folks?

Or is this broken?
Itzi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote