Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 19th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Decided to not add the Psychoactive Skins as S, but as P...

Now done with Tools, except for a few questions in the other forum.
Lawful_g is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
SushiDave

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Has anyone done anything extra with Player classes & pretiege classes? Specifically, the PHB2? I am thinking about things like Dragon Shaman &c. I have tried... & failed to work with the editor. I have had a little success, but there is so much to it, that I am afraid I keep missing things. If there are extra data files out there that users have created for the 3.5 system, I would love to access them.

Also, is there any way to set up a character builder set for old school 1st edition? There are still a core group of die hards out there that would love a character manager for it!
SushiDave is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old May 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I've done several things from PHB2, Knight, Duskblade and Beguiler, but not Dragon Shaman, all the spells and the feats, but there are no prestige classes I know of there. I have done Prestige classes from other books though.

For 1st edition you'd need to use the Authoring Kit. Something I know little of.
Lawful_g is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old May 21st, 2010, 12:33 AM
Though that would be neat. I started my gaming days in AD&D 2nd edition, but I had a friend who ran a 1st edition game. All my youngin players don't know THAC0 from Adam.
Lawful_g is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
I've run out of steam on this project for now, I'll set it on the back burner. I've done all of Clothing and all of Tools, although I still have a few questions pending for Mathias in the d20 forum.
Lawful_g is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Lord Garron

Old October 12th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Hi, just hoping some progress has been made on this. Given the complexity of creating them all as functional items I'm really looking for a way to just import them as items at all. As a DM I really only need the Name, Description, Cost, and Slot - and even Slot isn't really necessary if that makes the task more difficult.

Essentially I'd like to port them from the 3.5 version to the Pathfinder database, preserving names descriptions and cost so they become searchable and can be added to the npc so they'll be printed to the PDF stat sheet I'll use to run the encounter. Leafing through the book/pdf before creating every encounter is just too time consuming when I might just be looking for any item that adds some thematic twist.

Anything available recently?
Lord Garron is offline   #26 Reply With Quote