Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

cyderak

Old July 7th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone programmed any of the Overwatch characters into Hero Lab within the Pathfinder game system.

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Feel free to post your "Portfolio" files or PDF's to this forum.

Good.......Bad......I'm the guy with the Gun.
cyderak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Wouldn't Overwatch characters work better in Starfinder?

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyderak View Post
Hey Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone programmed any of the Overwatch characters into Hero Lab within the Pathfinder game system.

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Not going to get into too many details, as I only play Heroes of the Storm, but if you were going to do Junkrat as a PF character, you probably want to multiclass as Gunslinger and Alchemist. That way you can have guns to fire and make bombs. Also you'd want to check out the technology guide for some fun items for all of these. Unfortunately Hanzo hasn't made the free to play rotation in heroes for me yet so I don't know enough about him or the others to give you ideas on classes.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 8th, 2018, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyderak View Post
Hey Guys and Gals,

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Torb would work well as the Machinesmith, I'm currently working on adding that to HL for a modern game I'm running later this year.

Junkrat, I agree Alch/Gunslinger mix, Zen, honestly, just reflavor an oracle perhaps. Hanzo could work as any ranged class really. And Rein, I'd go for some sort of crusaider type class. Perhaps Paladin, Maybe something from the Path of War Might work nice.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
cyderak

Old July 8th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Thanks guys,

Good ideas all around!!

cyderak is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM
When I am finished with the Machinesmith I will post a copy. I intend to send it to the community content along with a few other ones I've converted.

You could probably also us it for Symetra, Lucio and that silly new Hamster creature as well, with a bit of tweaking. Heck, you could also probably use it for Diva as well, although, there is another class the Engineer that would probably work better.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
cyderak

Old July 9th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Cool......I am definitely interested in a copy.

cyderak is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 21st, 2018, 02:32 PM
Um, Cy, did you ever get the engineer working? I am sorry I've been so... -insert suitable expletive here- by life. I've been unable to follow up with you on it. Sorry.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old July 21st, 2018, 04:11 PM
Wow, you said sorry twice in one paragraph! I should think you might be careful or they'll name you an honorary Canadian and slap a tariff on you

Last edited by ErinRigh; July 21st, 2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: said sentence, meant paragraph
ErinRigh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 21st, 2018, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Wow, you said sorry twice in one paragraph! I should think you might be careful or they'll name you an honorary Canadian and slap a tariff on you
Pfft... You can try... But I'll just counter your tariffs and your "alternative facts" with "alternative methods of acquiring my desired goods"

Tariffs wont bother me much then. Besides, It was twice in THREE sentences, well one set of ellipsis (...) and two sentences :P

hehe
TobyFox2002 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote